So for the fourth of july weekend im going to new hampshire. I live in CT and its about a 3 hour ride from here to there. I plan to use amaze to get there. My question is will my battery die before i get there running amaze the whole time if its at a full charge when i start?
    06-22-09 06:52 PM
    So for the fourth of july weekend im going to new hampshire. I live in CT and its about a 3 hour ride from here to there. I plan to use amaze to get there. My question is will my battery die before i get there running amaze the whole time if its at a full charge when i start?
    Really. If your that worried go buy a car charger.
    06-22-09 06:58 PM
    I went from my house to Atlanta 1.5 hours using bbmaps and GPS. Started full charge 25% when I got there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 07:05 PM
    Running Garmin Mobile, I've driven 8 to 10 hour days with it navigating and still had 3/4 charge. I just go to my home screen and let the phone time out to black. It starts talking when I get near a turn and I bring back the Garmin app (never having closed it). However...I can't speak as to how your app will handle the time. Test it out next time you go somewhere. Or, just set a destination right now at home and see where your battery is when you go to bed.
    06-22-09 07:12 PM
    As an alternative you could mapquest it and get a general idea of how to get there and hook up the amaze when you get kind of close.

Problem solved
    06-22-09 08:44 PM
    I've used my storm for 4 straight hours on a flight to vegas and landed with 2 full bars left. Took a 1:30 hour drive today with regular VZW Nav use and it was almost drained when I got to my destination. Seems that GPS def drains the battery fastest. I'd pick up a car charger.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-09 11:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD