So I gotta be honest and say that Verizon Wireless has the BEST customer service out there. I have never seen this good of customer service in my life.

Now, with that being said.. I cant believe that my original phone I bought when I signed on with verizon has been better than the past two replacements ive gotten. I mean thanks to verizon for offering the new phones and going out of their way to help me. But the past two phones I recieved had the worste clickable screen. I tested them out and almost got carpletunel (spelling?) just from sending a few texts.

My original phone only had lag problems and the screen had a weird sound when it clicked which I fixed. But for some reason was better than the replacements. I just find that a little odd.

But if there are any verizon wireless reps out there, you guys are awesome! Keep up the good work.
    04-04-09 03:14 PM
    Yeah it took me three times to get a good one that works great. My first randomly rebooted every 20 mins or less, Second made a weird noise when clicked in bottom left corner and only clicked sometimes, third one is a charm for me (knocking on wood). Good luck on your quest for the "perfect storm".
    04-04-09 04:03 PM
    when i had gotten 2 storms one for me and one for my g/f my screen sucked at clicking and my buttons werent that great either! her phone was perfect the click was solid all the way around and buttons were tight. i guess they build good ones and bad ones.
    04-04-09 04:06 PM
    Yeah when I had my first storm it worked good for awhile and I upgraded to .109 then started having problems. When verizon had me wipe out the phone it started having more problems. The 2 replacements that I got would NOT click at all. My originial clicked better than them, so I didnt even bother using the phones that much just because of the clicking.

I just barely wiped out my original phone and upgraded back to .109 and so far so good. I think its because of all the 3rd party apps and memory that I had stored on it. Oh well, im just going to stick with this phone.
    Last edited by bry360; 04-04-09 at 04:12 PM.
    04-04-09 04:09 PM
    I still find it amazing that people are willing to keep getting a "top of the line" phone replaced over and over. How many replacements are needed for you folks to just give up on it?
    04-04-09 04:11 PM
    So I gotta be honest and say that Verizon Wireless has the BEST customer service out there. I have never seen this good of customer service in my life.

Now, with that being said.. I cant believe that my original phone I bought when I signed on with verizon has been better than the past two replacements ive gotten. I mean thanks to verizon for offering the new phones and going out of their way to help me. But the past two phones I recieved had the worste clickable screen. I tested them out and almost got carpletunel (spelling?) just from sending a few texts.

My original phone only had lag problems and the screen had a weird sound when it clicked which I fixed. But for some reason was better than the replacements. I just find that a little odd.

But if there are any verizon wireless reps out there, you guys are awesome! Keep up the good work.
    I have had two replacements also and have sent both of them back to keep my original. It seems to be a better build than the replacements. Things vary so much with this phone.
    04-04-09 04:12 PM
    I still find it amazing that people are willing to keep getting a "top of the line" phone replaced over and over. How many replacements are needed for you folks to just give up on it?
    Its not so much that im looking for the perfect phone. But if the option is out there for a possibly better one, I am going to take it. I appreciate Verizon dealing with a picky customer as I am. So I wont hold this against them. I figured it was a shot, but just decided to stop giving them the hassle and stick with my original one. A phone is a phone.
    04-04-09 04:15 PM
    the replacements are recycled refurbs from the early builds. that was my experience anyway.
    04-04-09 04:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD