alright guys/gals i have to questions i think u ca n help me out with

1.) i have a unlocked storm that i brought brand new and already unlocked theres 2 email accounts already on the phone and when i go into manage internet email it wont take me to the screen to add and remove accounts?

2.) secondly how do i delete themes from my phone in particularly the carrier ones?

thanks in advance.
    06-27-09 09:16 PM
    you cannot delete the zen theme
    06-27-09 09:20 PM
    Go into setup _ setup wizard _ email

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 09:45 PM
    Go into setup _ setup wizard _ email

ummmmmmm, thats exactly what i said i did and it keeps telling me to access another email account and "an error occurred while accessing your account.please click below to try again?
    06-27-09 09:53 PM
    1) go to bis site

2) u can delete via c:/program files/common files/research in motion/shared/[ur os version]/java - u can delete it dat way but make sure u hv a backup theme

Note: if u dont kno what ya doing, do not do it...i do not hold responsible for ne brick phones

(info here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/)

Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-27-09 at 10:02 PM.
    06-27-09 09:58 PM
    what is and how do i go to bis site?
    06-27-09 10:01 PM
    what is and how do i go to bis site?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/what...site-url-3187/
    06-27-09 10:04 PM
    Since the storm only came with one theme I would not suggest deleting it. Just let it stay on your phone. Plus when you upgrade to a new os you it will just be put right back on there.

06-27-09 10:07 PM
    You need the zen theme on there, all other theme require some files from that.
    06-27-09 10:08 PM
    alright guys/gals i have to questions i think u ca n help me out with

1.) i have a unlocked storm that i brought brand new and already unlocked theres 2 email accounts already on the phone and when i go into manage internet email it wont take me to the screen to add and remove accounts?

2.) secondly how do i delete themes from my phone in particularly the carrier ones?

thanks in advance.
    How can it be brand new if there is already 2 email accounts on it?
    06-27-09 10:13 PM
    That was my question.
    06-27-09 10:13 PM
    That was my question.
    there my email accounts but i dont want them on their anymore like i want to delete them and add my single gmail account because the other two are for tmo.net and yahoo which i dont use
    06-27-09 10:32 PM
    there my email accounts but i dont want them on their anymore like i want to delete them and add my single gmail account because the other two are for tmo.net and yahoo which i dont use
    I see. I misunderstood your OP. I read it to mean that the accounts were already there when you received the brand new phone.
    06-27-09 10:33 PM
    and please dont add more question to my thread when i have ones still unanswered. o and obviously u dont have the answer so thanks for nothin seriously
    06-27-09 10:33 PM
    Are you on Verizon now and the device switch wizard transfered the accounts to the storm from your previous phone? If you are still on T-mob you probably need to login to your BIS account for T-mob and change your PIN number and resend the service books from the website. Then do a battery pull. That should get you going.

I see. I misunderstood your OP. I read it to mean that the accounts were already there when you received the brand new phone.
    That was how I read it too.
    06-27-09 10:39 PM
    and please dont add more question to my thread when i have ones still unanswered. o and obviously u dont have the answer so thanks for nothin seriously
    No need to be a smarta**. I needed more information to know how you got where you are now in order to help you get where you needed to go. If you bought it used and had someone else's service books you would have needed to do a security wipe. My post count isn't where it is from ******** questions or flames I assure you.
    06-27-09 10:41 PM
    No need to be a smarta**. I needed more information to know how you got where you are now in order to help you get where you needed to go. If you bought it used and had someone else's service books you would have needed to do a security wipe. My post count isn't where it is from ******** questions or flames I assure you.
    +1

+100+++ on the bold text (my post count is similar in reason to urs , i hv a reputation to back me up )
    06-27-09 10:47 PM
    everytime i go to send service books it sayd unable to send service books now, try agian later
    06-27-09 11:10 PM
    everytime i go to send service books it sayd unable to send service books now, try agian later
    I am presuming that you are still on T-mobile and are just now getting the phone set up. Have you been through this thread yet?
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/ho...m-95xx-106023/
    06-27-09 11:17 PM
    yeah Ive already that and couldnt really find the answer any more ideas cause im gettin super frustrated, and im sorry i was tryin to be smart a** just a little sarcastic,lol
    06-28-09 12:40 AM
    yeah Ive already that and couldnt really find the answer any more ideas cause im gettin super frustrated, and im sorry i was tryin to be smart a** just a little sarcastic,lol
    You should be able to go to your options>advanced options>service books highlight the service books that are associated with the email accounts that you want removed and delete them. There should be 2 per account.

Where are you trying to send your service books from?
    06-28-09 09:54 AM
    tmobile.com
    06-28-09 11:12 AM
    tmobile.com
    Is your internet working?
    06-28-09 11:39 AM
    You need the zen theme on there, all other theme require some files from that.
    i dont think so... i deleted my zen theme and have been using either leatherberry or KD's Optix theme and it all works fine
    06-28-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD