I tried searching for the first one.

#1) Is the calander suppose to say 31st everytime? or does it update like the iphone and suppose to follow the actual date? like today would be june 9th. so it will say 9 on the homescreen app display instead of 31st.

#2) Everytime i upload an app or theme to my phone through DM. It always says one program is to be unistalled which is Facebook... but it never does it? It just says it. So my question is should i wipe my phone and re do a Official .148

Right now im running leaked .148, and yes i know there is no difference between Official and leak. I have the newest facebook app installed. Basically DM acts as if i have 2 facebooks apps installed?
    06-09-09 12:42 AM
    I tried searching for the first one.

#1) Is the calander suppose to say 31st everytime? or does it update like the iphone and suppose to follow the actual date? like today would be june 9th. so it will say 9 on the homescreen app display instead of 31st.

#2) Everytime i upload an app or theme to my phone through DM. It always says one program is to be unistalled which is Facebook... but it never does it? It just says it. So my question is should i wipe my phone and re do a Official .148

Right now im running leaked .148, and yes i know there is no difference between Official and leak. I have the newest facebook app installed. Basically DM acts as if i have 2 facebooks apps installed?
    #1) The icon is just an icon, it does not change

#2) It doesn't delete the icon? The FaceBook icon will never be deleted. Check Options > Advanced > Applications and see if its there.
    06-09-09 12:54 AM
    Ok thanks for answering the calander app question.

As for the facebook one i just checked and it states the version is 1.3.0

everytime i click next after chosing the programs i want to add it always states.

Applications to be deleted :
    Facebook

Applications to be added:
    (whatever im adding)

My point is..i already have facebook installed..but i a higher version, the new release of 1.6. Why is it telling me i have an old one installed?
    06-09-09 01:27 AM
    Double check your app list and delete the old version

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 05:04 AM
    you have to uncheck the old version of facebook in dm..

it will stay on there unless delete it off.. of the pc..
    06-09-09 05:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD