I just got my 3rd replacment storm and my wife just got her seconds... They are both running OS.75 mine is quick and fast touch screen is great... hers is slow and screen dosent click well i understand the screen issue that you have to loosen the screws but it being much slower then mine i dont understand... they are both made in mexico anyone have any ideas whats up or am i taking another trip back to verizon sho she can get her 3rd replacment.. i mean we are still under our 30 days.... any info ???
    03-19-09 10:55 AM
    I've seen different storms that are faster than others and have different click pressure. It seems to be a storm by storm basis. If it is that big of a deal to your wife I'd say return it while you are under your 30day. Bring both of them into the store to demonstrate the difference in lag you are referring to ...
    03-19-09 10:59 AM
    Ya my bud and I got our storms same day....he is threw 2 already and I am still having 0 problems with mine.

I would just take it back and huff a bit about your situation.....make those sales reps work!

03-19-09 11:13 AM
    I have no idea how people have such insane problems with the storm, my mother and I got a storm two months ago, both of them work fine, and I regularly update my OS.
    03-19-09 11:16 AM
    my blackberry strom seems to be getting slower each day
    03-19-09 11:17 AM
    Its just insane to me never had problems like this before in my life

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 11:20 AM
    I have a hunch that a lot of new Storm users have no idea how to use their phone.
    03-19-09 11:21 AM
    I have a hunch that a lot of new Storm users have no idea how to use their phone.
    ya think!!!!
    03-19-09 11:34 AM
    You don't just have 30 days. You have a full year to get a replacement. The 30 days is only if you decide you hate the Storm and want to get a completely different type of phone.
    03-19-09 11:39 AM
    Just a hunch?
    03-19-09 11:39 AM
    Just a hunch?
    I'm trying to be nice.
    03-19-09 11:40 AM
    I just got my 3rd replacment storm and my wife just got her seconds... They are both running OS.75 mine is quick and fast touch screen is great... hers is slow and screen dosent click well i understand the screen issue that you have to loosen the screws but it being much slower then mine i dont understand... they are both made in mexico anyone have any ideas whats up or am i taking another trip back to verizon sho she can get her 3rd replacment.. i mean we are still under our 30 days.... any info ???
    6 phones in one month?
    03-19-09 11:42 AM
    Yes it gonna be six

03-19-09 11:51 AM
    Ditto! The other common thread you find on these blogs are the users who load leaked (non-official mind you) OS releases and then ***** when they don't work properly, or better yet load hybrid releases. A bunch of ignoramuses.
    03-19-09 11:52 AM
    Well iam sure I know how to use the phone as does my wife

03-19-09 02:23 PM
    So true and if you gave them a clue they would hurt themselves with it if they ever figured out how to use it. There should be a test prior to purchasing something this techonologically advanced, pass you receive fail you get a flip phone
    03-19-09 03:05 PM
    100% Agree. Thats why My friends all took theres back. Simply User end, is what most of these problems are. I dont have to ask for advice on something not "feeling" right to me. I just take whatever action it needs to get another one, or fix the problem.
    03-19-09 03:17 PM
    Fiance and I got ours the same day.
    Hers was just quirky and slow.

We took it back a few days later, the replacement is just fine.
    03-19-09 04:12 PM
    He is comparing two phones side by side. He has noticed a big difference between the two. One is working well, the other isn't. Is this possible? I think so. I don't understand why he is accused of having no idea how to use his phone.

JCody, I would return hers. You paid good money for the phone and you pay good money for service. You should be satisfied with your purchase.
    03-19-09 04:29 PM
    my blackberry strom seems to be getting slower each day
    Maybe do a battery pull. Quickpull works great. You may be low on app memory
    03-19-09 04:32 PM

I wonder how many know there are controls to customize the speed of features on the storm.
    03-19-09 04:34 PM
    Mine ran fine on the original OS. Installed the leaked .109 OS and things were better in certain areas. Then I tried the .114 hybrid and things were better than before. hmmm...
    03-19-09 05:35 PM
    Someone I know just got a Storm a few weeks ago, and I've had mine since release... And I haven't had but a few minor problems, and they're already on their 2nd one, and still having problems (random shut offs/resets etc.)

I've updated my firmware about 4 times, and I'm currently running a .114 Hybrid, and it's faster than ever... Only problems I have as of now is the Camera being weird and the Music Player not playing sound until I turn the volume up on the side of the Phone...
    03-19-09 07:28 PM
    Quoted For Truth.

I got my Storm the day it came out and have had absolutely zero problems with it.

One of my friends got a Storm a couple of weeks ago because his dad got it free through BOGO and he didn't know how to do the simplest of things. Couldn't figure out how to send a text and couldn't figure out that the time didn't change with daylight savings time because he had his time zone set to some foreign country.
    03-19-09 07:33 PM
    I've seen different storms that are faster than others and have different click pressure. It seems to be a storm by storm basis. If it is that big of a deal to your wife I'd say return it while you are under your 30day. Bring both of them into the store to demonstrate the difference in lag you are referring to ...
    Yep same hear my friends storm is 10x faster than mine he is on .75

03-19-09 09:28 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD