in the fine print it says 200 bucks with a 2 yr activation on a nationwide email plan. nationwide email plans include bes and are more expensive then bis plans. this means if you have under 1350 minutes you wont be paying 30 dollars for internet. you will pay more. this also means that if you are on a family plan, you do not get the 200 dollar pricing.

either someone at verizon messed up, or they are trying to get a fastone by us.
    11-13-08 10:42 AM
    Yeah, I was just mulling this one over. Im not familiar with the BB plans or the email deal but I do have a family plan, 1400 mins, and currently no data deal. I wanted to add the data, obviously, and this email thing sounds dangerous. Anyone have details on the Storm plan deals they will hit us with??
    11-13-08 10:52 AM
    there was already a thread on this subject
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/say...package-94115/

i do not think this means what you think it means. quit freaking out.
    Last edited by toastyz71; 11-13-08 at 02:05 PM.
    11-13-08 10:53 AM
    Actually thats not true, I can upgrade to any phone including the Storm with my Family Shareplan and have to pay $45 more for the Data plan on this phone. So I would get the phone for $149 minus taxes, I went in to my local VZW store and talked with the manager on duty. Looked at my account and told me I'm eligible for an annual upgrade because of my plan and my discount would go towards the purchase of the phone. If I were you I would into the store to get the correct information if your in doubt.
    Last edited by FUSIBLE; 11-13-08 at 01:53 PM.
    11-13-08 01:34 PM

i dont think this means what you think it means.
    Inconceivable!
    11-13-08 01:49 PM
    Inconceivable!
    you beat me to it!
    11-13-08 01:55 PM
    if only i had some iocane powder to give out.
    11-13-08 02:05 PM
    im a tad confused here. you have to pay more for the BIS if your on a family plan? can someone Clarify/Elaborate/Explain?

the reason i ask is because currently my mother and i are on 2 seperate nationwide plans, i don't have an NE2 coming up for my phone, but my mom does and im gonna steal her NE2 to get the storm then transfer my number over to the storm, then i was planning on switching us to a family plan for ease of use because my mom doesn't really use her phone that much so it make sense. i was hoping to only pay 130 a month plus tax, does this mean i have to pay 45 instead 30?
    11-13-08 02:26 PM
    im a tad confused here. you have to pay more for the BIS if your on a family plan? can someone Clarify/Elaborate/Explain?

the reason i ask is because currently my mother and i are on 2 seperate nationwide plans, i don't have an NE2 coming up for my phone, but my mom does and im gonna steal her NE2 to get the storm then transfer my number over to the storm, then i was planning on switching us to a family plan for ease of use because my mom doesn't really use her phone that much so it make sense. i was hoping to only pay 130 a month plus tax, does this mean i have to pay 45 instead 30?
    If you on FS Plan here is what you pay for adding a BB since it needs a data plan as a matter a fact with any smartphone.

11-13-08 02:31 PM
    If you on FS Plan here is what you pay for adding a BB since it needs a data plan as a matter a fact with any smartphone.

yeah, but others in this topic are saying you have to pay 44.99 if your on a family share plan

Blackberry Solution Unlimited Data = BES
    E-Mail & Web for Blackberry = BIS

do i only need to pay the 29.99?
    11-13-08 02:56 PM
    I don't understand Verizon's plans...

So the mandatory $30 plan includes unlimited Internet?
    This is going to be a pricey upgrade.
    11-13-08 03:01 PM
    I would not have a BB if I had to pay that a month lol!! wow! I pay 15 unlimited web, email and all that good stuff wowow!
    11-13-08 03:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD