Is there a way to change the setting for the 160 character limit and to just send it in multiple messages?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 10:55 PM
    Send MMS or BB messenger...

Wow I have only been on here for a couple months and have seen this come up more than Beta Waiting threads.... LOL
    03-04-09 10:57 PM
    i know its ridiculous - i think rim should just get rid of that or verizon bc i have seen it argued both ways so idk what the real reason
    03-04-09 10:59 PM
    that's been verizon standard txt length for-EV-er. I think it was even a question on Millionaire or something. LOL

But I agree...it is a pain that it doesn't roll over into a continued message. My Q did that and it was a breeze...
    03-04-09 11:07 PM
    send it as a MMS... which is a pain but u can do it that way....
    03-04-09 11:18 PM
    It is a pain but that's one way to get around the issue. There are tons of threads with this same topic. SEARCH is your friend...
    03-04-09 11:22 PM
    It is a pain but that's one way to get around the issue. There are tons of threads with this same topic. SEARCH is your friend...
    I've heard of a lot of ppl who hate CB because of the "THREAD POLICE" I now see why... but I don't mind you guys I guess we need some order here haha oh and the whole 160 character limit thing sucks I always send as MMS when I know it's gona be a longer type message...
    03-05-09 01:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD