I have two "unread" SMS alerts. I had the first for about 4 days, then after updating slacker today, I got a second. Rebooting does not fix it, no messages in my "messages" folder either.
    08-18-09 07:39 AM
    I have two "unread" SMS alerts. I had the first for about 4 days, then after updating slacker today, I got a second. Rebooting does not fix it, no messages in my "messages" folder either.
    open your sms/mms folder click on the date, then click on mark all prior opened,
    08-18-09 07:43 AM
    open your sms/mms folder click on the date, then click on mark all prior opened,
    i erased all sms, in order to try and find the two, if it existed
    08-18-09 08:07 AM
    Have you by any chance saved them so they are in your saved folder? I assume a swift battery pull didn't fix this either.
    08-18-09 08:09 AM
    Have you by any chance saved them so they are in your saved folder? I assume a swift battery pull didn't fix this either.
    nope, and nope
    08-18-09 08:13 AM
    Then go to messages and sms/mms, even if no message there and click on date ot bb button, and clear prior or mark prior opened
    08-18-09 08:18 AM
    i have no date to click on, just *no messages*
    08-18-09 08:40 AM
    figured it out, it was one of my hidden sent messages. not sure why that would be "unopened"
    08-18-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD