All RJ Design Themes have been updated with Theme Studio 5.0. Now compatible and tested with (Storm1) 5.0.0.328 and (Storm2) 5.0.0.320

You should receive an email but if not please go to the CrackBerry.com App Store or the MobiHand App Store (BlackBerry App Store) and log into your account. You will see the upgraded themes there.

After every theme install please do the following steps. You only have to do this once for each theme installed. This is just a precaution that I like to do with my themes I install.

First: Do a Battery Pull. This is very important, as the new themes are much larger.

Second: Go to App screen on your phone press BB Logo button and select Options.
    Now select Theme Defaults at the bottom of the screen and put check mark next to all four and select Apply then Yes.

If any problems should arise please post in appropriate Forum Thread or email me. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

**Zen5_0 Today**

For those how asked for it. It is here. I decided to add a text background that can be displayed or hidden by touching the outside dots above the bottom docks. The reason behind this is because with some wallpapers it is hard to read the today area. With text background there is no eye strain to read the today area. Did I mention you can change the wallpaper and not worry about it being gone after a battery pull.

Featuring new single or double dock option, (just touch the center dots to cycle icons).
    Options is hidden under battery meter.
    Clock is hidden under clock.
    Manage Connection is hidden under signal meter.
    Touch the dots in the middle of docks to bring the appropriate dock into view.
    Touch the dots on either side above the dock to hide and show background highlite.
    Transparent docks make any wallpaper come to life.
    A total of 14 customizable icons.
    Please check out my screenshots above.
    Zen icons.
    Tested on OS v5.0.328 and on Storm2.

Click Here to Purchase
    Last edited by jalaw; 11-29-09 at 10:23 AM.
    11-04-09 05:49 PM
    That's SWEET! Just what i've been looking for!!!

After using it for a couple days this is really a great little theme! does everything I wan tit to and still leaves visibility to my wallpapers!
    Last edited by chasvs; 11-06-09 at 07:09 AM.
    11-04-09 06:12 PM
    @jalaw, you get rid of the left and right dots?
    11-04-09 06:14 PM
    @jalaw, you get rid of the left and right dots?
    Opps. These are pics from yesterday before i added the dots and the hiding background. Thanks for noticing. That is why i keep up around. lol

Going to work now so i will see what i can do later.
    11-04-09 06:18 PM
    Awesome do you need any testers?
    Thank you for your interest but i all ready have an excellent beta team.
    11-04-09 06:19 PM
    @Jalaw: SWEET! I'll be switching between this and the original Zen_5.0. Can't wait to see it on my S2 :P
    11-04-09 07:01 PM
    Zen5_0 Today No White Bars - Themes Blackberry Software

its out and only $1!!!! get it while its on sale!
    11-05-09 01:10 AM
    Lookin good jalaw. It is a nice alternative for those hardcore today fans.
    11-05-09 02:40 AM
    Came out nice. Getting it now.
    11-05-09 06:08 AM
    Awesome!!!!!!
    11-05-09 08:02 AM
    Awesome!!!!!!
    Glad you like it. You made it happen.
    11-05-09 08:20 AM
    btw, I absolutely LOVE how small the file sizes are on your themes! Thank you again!
    11-05-09 10:28 AM
    Nice job!

One small "issue":

1. Home screen blacks out when QL is launched.
    11-05-09 04:51 PM
    I found another small issue.
    The two Wifi icons are shown in landscape mode, one on the top middle and another on top right hand corner.
    11-06-09 04:02 PM
    I found another small issue.
    The two Wifi icons are shown in landscape mode, one on the top middle and another on top right hand corner.
    Yes I was informed of that. That is another problem with Theme Builder not being fully compatible with 5.0 operating system. Storm1 has no wifi so the Storm2 folks will be noticing it.
    11-06-09 10:04 PM
    Nice job!

One small "issue":

1. Home screen blacks out when QL is launched.
    Does it black out completly? It just flickers once for me. This also has something to do with Theme Builder and 5.0 not being fully compatible.
    11-06-09 10:06 PM
    Nice!
    Love both your renditions of this theme.
    Especially love how small the file is.
    11-07-09 02:43 AM
    I don't think I ever had the black out on QL before.
    11-07-09 03:28 AM
    Just uploaded new video on first page. Sorry it took so long.
    11-07-09 07:13 AM
    Nice looking theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 08:51 AM
    Nice looking theme

Thanks. Happy everyone is enjoying it.
    11-08-09 03:37 AM
    QL blacks out completely for me too on official .328. I also cannot see any weather data on the simple weather icon on the homescreen.

11-08-09 01:07 PM
    I'm starting to think the QL blk out issue isn't specific to this theme. It may have something to do w/ QL and static today themes in general. I switched to another today theme by another developer and got the same issue. I thought maybe it was a residual effect from this theme but I deleted this one and did a battery pull and still got the same issue w/ the other. Soooooo... [shrug]

And I say w/ static themes only b/c I don't have this issue w/ jalaw's Black Pearl theme which has hidden today (which I absolutely LOVE btw.) Either way, it's a minor issue for me and still worth keeping this theme, IMO.
    11-08-09 03:48 PM
    ql doesn't blank the screen if accessed from a convenience button. (if that helps)
    11-08-09 04:05 PM
    QL blacks out completely for me too on official .328. I also cannot see any weather data on the simple weather icon on the homescreen.

I'm sure you do this but I have to ask. You do a battery pull at lest once a day right. I don�t have this problem. I have seen QL flicker but not black out. I�m running QL version 2.15.0 Is this the version you are running???

What is a simple weather icon? The screen shot on the first page shows what WeatherBerry looks like on my phone. Does yours look similar to it. The text is not supposed to show, just the temp will show.
    11-08-09 05:40 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD