File name should be the same just replace and reboot

Hidden menu style dock ... tap button at bottom left of screen to reveal
    Weatherbug needs to be in the first position on app screen
    Slots 2-6 are on top bar on home screen with hidden today
    Slots 7-16 are on the menu style dock

OTA

Check it out in my Hidden Today Leo theme

OTA

Please let me know what you think of this idea ... especially the dock ... if there is interest I will continue to skin this theme (icons, etc.)

Thanks for any feedback

Please donate if you like the theme and want to ... so my finance doesn't kill me for theme building all the time ... lol
    As always donations appreciated but NOT required

Donate to my cause ... I am a poor high school teacher
    Last edited by wanderer82680; 03-21-09 at 09:23 PM.
    03-21-09 01:58 AM
    I like the idea, I will download tomorrow morning. I need sleep have a double header tomorrow in pitt (3 hr drive)
    03-21-09 02:01 AM
    Ok, so i just downloaded this theme and am playin with it now.. Only thing i see that i don't like is the black font on the profile change menu.. cant see anything.. but still playin around with it
    Last edited by mrgixxer6; 03-21-09 at 09:21 AM.
    03-21-09 08:34 AM
    thought i'd update quicklaunch is the same way.. cant read anything in quick launch menu, Profile menu, or send to menu if you choose messenger contact when sending a pic. Found another problem, or issue in my opinion.. on main screen the icons are behind the translucent box up top. so when icons bounce you see the bright white come out above the box. I also would personally like to keep standard font, but maybe thats just me hehe..

Maybe something else that would be cool in this theme would be bring some of the menu transparancies back too. One thing i personally would like is to eliminate the tab on the dock. you know the one that you touch. i think it would make it cleaner looking. Also something that would be cleaner IMHO would be keep all the docks transparancies equal.

I also would like if it would take your homescreen image to the applications menu personally hehe.. great theme. wish i had a friggin clue how to do this stuff.. i downloaded Plazmic and i suck at it haha

I'm loving this theme and it may just replace my purchased theme.. if it does, i'll be sure to donate hehe
    Last edited by mrgixxer6; 03-21-09 at 09:54 AM.
    03-21-09 09:39 AM
    I know there are still some issues with the theme right now ... it is far from a finished product. I wanted to know if there was interest in it, and which way I should go with it (i.e. Zen icnons, custom icons, etc.)
    03-21-09 10:11 AM
    nice very nice... the only issue i've caught so far is the font... the casual does not suit me but i realize thats only preference. any reason why there is no application name when selecting an app? it looks like the blue highlight in the app menu is a little offset on the name and is a few pixels high also
    03-21-09 10:16 AM
    I know there are still some issues with the theme right now ... it is far from a finished product. I wanted to know if there was interest in it, and which way I should go with it (i.e. Zen icnons, custom icons, etc.)
    Definately some interest from me atleast hehe.. I like the standard icons. Only for the simple fact that then other apps (ie Viigo, VZNav, YouTube) match the theme.

One other thing i would like to see as well would be a black banner when in messaging and SMS/MMS rather than see your background image up top. it looks funy with the ocean shining through lol.. I have a pic of my 3 year old on top of a dune in OBX for my background hehe..

Awesome work thus far man.. i totally dig it!
    03-21-09 10:56 AM
    i like the homescreen background coming through... original icons are sweet also,, just need original font back for the super authentic zen feeling!!!
    03-21-09 11:00 AM
    i like the homescreen background coming through... original icons are sweet also,, just need original font back for the super authentic zen feeling!!!
    i like it too if you use the stock homescreen image. i won't argue that.. maybe even use just a portion of the leather background pic for the banner in messaging windows.
    03-21-09 11:24 AM
    yea mine is a landscape background so all i see is a little blue it just adds some color
    03-21-09 12:03 PM
    better on the update.. still dont like the font... i think darkening the stripes a little bit in the messages would make it stand out a little better. something like in http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ce...ee-ota-175354/
    03-21-09 01:00 PM
    Dock on Leo verison doesn't work. I uploaded the wrong file to the ota. Will fix when I gey home.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-09 01:13 PM
    Nice one there!!
    I really liked the leo series
    BUT That's what missing to complete the circle!
    I downloaded without further ado!

Definitely needs some minor workarounds but you are already @ the correct path!

Cheers!

Keep It up!
    03-21-09 04:25 PM
    Menus Look Awesome in the fix. Only one you forgot was the auto correct box for spelling and stuff haha Oh and the move to folder menu from the application screen.. So far i'm TOTALLY digging this. This is coming along AWESOME!!
    Last edited by mrgixxer6; 03-21-09 at 08:15 PM.
    03-21-09 07:59 PM
    Fixed the leo version of this theme ... menu should work now.
    I have not figured out how to fix the corrective spelling box issue. I have had a few fixes offered but I have not been able to correct it.

File name is the same should ask to replace
    03-21-09 09:19 PM
    Fixed the leo version of this theme ... menu should work now.
    I still can't close the application box on the left when I look at my messages (I have done a battery pull twice)

I like it keep up the good work
    03-21-09 11:23 PM
    Not sure what you are saying you can not close. Are you talking about the hidden today that should clear when you click another icon. Screen pick would help if possible
    03-21-09 11:50 PM
    Sorry I was referring to the hidden dock and how it never becomes hidden. In your old versions you had to click somewhere to get it to hide. I have tried everywhere also when I click on an application at the top the dock is still there
    03-22-09 08:28 AM
    you have to click on the dock itself just above the icons .... there is an invisible button just above the top applications
    03-22-09 10:53 AM
    yep that works .... thanks
    03-22-09 11:24 AM
    if you could skin the battery and signal for the zen icons as well as using the default font i would love this theme
    03-22-09 12:15 PM
    anyone else noticing a memory leak with theme running? with my other theme was using, my phone after settling in sits at lowest 25mb.. with this, its dropping to 4 and i need to do a batt pull
    03-23-09 11:43 AM
    pretty kool gj
    03-23-09 11:52 AM
    did you give up on this guy?
    03-24-09 09:39 AM
    No I haven't given up on this version of the theme. I am a high school teacher and quarter grades are due this week. I have to focus on the normal job ... it pays better ... lol ... will update as soon as I can
    03-24-09 11:57 AM
26 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD