Hello Cracknation,

This is my second theme, and the first that I am posting. I really love the Android icons and of course I love my berry, so I decided to mix them up. I wasn't a fan of the Android themes that were released so I decided to have a go at it.

This is a simple modification (I am still learning). I hope you like it - I am very excited to release it for you!

I have also attached more G1 Wallpapers that you can switch to.

Dec10 - Added App screen button
    Dec9 - Added 6 Dock+Calender
    Dec8 - Added 6 Dock+HT+W & fixed minor bugs
    Dec5 - Added OTA link, Hidden Today & 6 Dock

If you like what I have done here, please feel free to donate.

6 Dock
    OTA

6 Dock+Calender
    OTA

6 Dock + HT + W
    OTA

Thank you all for the great comments. There are so many requests on here & PM's, I will try to get through as much as I can. I can only put a few hours each day in this project, so please be patient. Donations will also help your request to come in much faster.
    Last edited by nez; 12-10-09 at 02:49 PM.
    12-04-09 07:59 PM
    Looks nice!! Too bad I can't actually test it out since you only attached the alx file and not the cod file to go with it!
    12-04-09 08:25 PM
    Looks nice - does it have a hidden today or can you click the clock for time etc.?
    Would like to try... but again you forgot to attach the cod lol
    12-04-09 08:31 PM
    Looks nice!! Too bad I can't actually test it out since you only attached the alx file and not the cod file to go with it!
    sorry try again
    12-04-09 08:33 PM
    When can we expect a OTA for this Theme. This is a great theme to be your second one. Can't wait until the OTA comes out.
    I have sent a request to otatheme.com, hopefully I will get a responce soon. If someone else can host pls let me know.

I have attached the OTA files, if someone can host them. Thanks!
    12-04-09 09:40 PM
    Can't wait for the ota. Looks very clean, and stylish.
    12-04-09 10:25 PM
    Can someone please tell me how to install this? This looks like exactly what I've been looking for.
    12-04-09 10:42 PM
    Nevermind. I managed to figure it out on my own.
    12-04-09 10:43 PM
    Just got it installed, and it's perfect. Thank you for sharing this! One quest, where is the call icon?
    Last edited by bitterr; 12-04-09 at 10:57 PM.
    12-04-09 10:53 PM
    Just got it installed, and it's perfect. Thank you for sharing this! One quest, where is the call icon?
    Thanks!

pls check the application folder
    12-04-09 11:08 PM
    oh wow this looks clean and smooth. i'll check it out asap.

just looking at the pics, i have a request, would it be possible to increase the number of icons on both homescreens? maybe atleast try to fit in 5 or do the patented 6 iconed "U". if not the portrait, definitely the landscape. utilize that whole row !
    12-05-09 12:44 AM
    This theme is amazing!!!! Exactly what i wanted!! It is so smooth and wow...i am speechless. is there a hidden today option? i really miss it...
    12-05-09 12:57 AM
    I can't wait for the ota on this. I don't have a pc....so I can only install ota. This really looks good and I can't wait to give it a try.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-09 09:22 AM
    Can't wait for the OTA on this either. Really like the clean look of it.

My only suggestion as well is it looks as if you might be able to fit a few more icons in, and possibly the hidden today.

Looking forward to it though.

12-05-09 12:00 PM
    12-05-09 12:49 PM
    nez any idea if you could do what i suggested? i dont mind if you dont do antyhing but it'd be great if you could accomodate
    12-05-09 02:10 PM
    Johnc, ill get it done for you. Will be up my monday. I'll also have the Hidden Today

12-05-09 03:22 PM
    Johnc, ill get it done for you. Will be up my monday. I'll also have the Hidden Today

sounds great!! im sure the community is thankful for the enhancements as well
    12-05-09 04:48 PM
    Great theme! Can't wait to see the next version with the hidden today. Wondering too about getting to applications from the first screen??

Good job. Thank you.

Jeff
    12-05-09 05:20 PM
    Like this theme. Really want to see the updates!...

12-05-09 07:27 PM
    I like this theme a lot. I wasn't all that familiar with the Android icons but they are pretty cute! Thank you.
    12-05-09 10:52 PM
    Dude! This is the best Driod theme there is out there! Nice work! No complications with memory and no 'droid' anounce! Love the fact it operates smooth and there is no serious lag.
    12-06-09 08:23 AM
    Thanks for this great theme!
    12-06-09 01:09 PM
    Dude! This is the best Driod theme there is out there! Nice work! No complications with memory and no 'droid' anounce! Love the fact it operates smooth and there is no serious lag.
    Hmmm...I'm having a big memory leak with it. I was using the default theme with ZERO memory leak issues.
    12-06-09 02:17 PM
    I have yet to find a theme that totally free of memory leaks. This theme is no different. It is more stable for me.

12-06-09 03:10 PM
101 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD