Probably, if it would download.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 07:44 PM
    my background does not flip when i rotate the phone, o get white bars on each side that skew the icons

help
    03-09-10 03:13 PM
    my background does not flip when i rotate the phone, o get white bars on each side that skew the icons

help
    This theme has not been updated with the new theme builder. You are going to have this issue unless the theme gets updated.

Last edited by jayharper08; 03-10-10 at 06:34 AM.
    03-10-10 06:32 AM
    Great theme! I'm kinda new the themes and theme "terminology" lol so I need assistance! I downloaded this app but and it works smoothly accept for when I turn my phone to the side the sides are white. Any tips???
    03-13-10 11:40 PM
    Great theme! I'm kinda new the themes and theme "terminology" lol so I need assistance! I downloaded this app but and it works smoothly accept for when I turn my phone to the side the sides are white. Any tips???
    Read the post directly above yours.

This is an old theme. The "white bar" issue started last year with a new OS release. Unless the developer updates the theme with the newer Theme Builder software, there is nothing you can do.
    03-14-10 11:30 AM
    Besides, this one leaked like a sieve. Go and learn what this also means.

03-14-10 02:55 PM
    Read the post directly above yours.

This is an old theme. The "white bar" issue started last year with a new OS release. Unless the developer updates the theme with the newer Theme Builder software, there is nothing you can do.
    Ok thanks for the info!
    03-14-10 07:21 PM
407 ... 151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD