I was just wondering how many people will make their Storm look like an iphone. I really like the all black background the iphone uses.

It just kinda feels dirty to me.

What do you guys think?
    10-24-08 05:44 PM
    nope its not an iphone lol
    10-24-08 05:45 PM
    I use a mac OS X theme for the PS3, I love the simplicity. But for my phone? I think there are much cooler themes out there. Are there any custom themes built for the Storm yet?
    10-24-08 05:52 PM
    nope, pointless, i never understood why people would want that, an iphone is an iphone. having the icons does squat.
    10-24-08 05:54 PM
    That's kinda creepy.

Isn't that like hanging out with your best buddy but making him wear a dress....?

Isn't that like putting a lexus logo on your Escalade...?

A Primus Hybrid logo on your Motorhome...?

Isn't that like dating a girl but really prefering her sister?

It's tough, but sometimes we just have to make a choice
    10-24-08 05:58 PM
    That's kinda creepy.

Isn't that like hanging out with your best buddy but making him wear a dress....?

Isn't that like putting a lexus logo on your Escalade...?

A Primus Hybrid logo on your Motorhome...?

Isn't that like dating a girl but really prefering her sister?

It's tough, but sometimes we just have to make a choice
    There is nothing wrong with that! It's happened to me before, and I've learned to just have fun with both of them .
    10-24-08 06:00 PM
    i have an iBerry blocks theme for my curve.. but if i got a storm i prob would d/l some other sweet themes. i dont want people looking at my phone saying "ohh you have an iPhone?!!?"

Nah - motha f - its a blackberry stOrm!!
    10-24-08 06:02 PM
    There is nothing wrong with that! It's happened to me before, and I've learned to just have fun with both of them .
    Dang! that's just so simple isn't it. What was I thinking. It's like "c'mon we can all be friends, why argue"
    10-24-08 06:09 PM
    Dang! that's just so simple isn't it. What was I thinking. It's like "c'mon we can all be friends, why argue"
    My line is usually something along "Hey, love is not something to be selfish with, there is plenty of it to go around!" =) Just like I will love my storm and use it all the time, as I will my I-pod touch, just because I'd end up killing my Storm's battery between music/texting/internet. Mwahaha.
    10-24-08 06:12 PM
    Putting an iphone theme on a BB (especially the storm) constitutes blasphemy in my book!

*Looks into the air waiting to get struck by lighting*
    10-24-08 06:14 PM
    I own an iPhone and its a piece of crap so I wouldnt insult my BB with the iPhone theme.
    10-24-08 06:19 PM
    if iberry comes out with something for the storm that isn't crap like hte previous version which IMO looks unfinished at some points but is awesome. i will be getting it.
    10-24-08 06:25 PM
    Ptui! No need to degrade a Blackberry that way.
    10-24-08 06:38 PM
    I put it on my Curve and I tell all my iPhone toting friends that it was the only way I could get an iPhone that worked well with my corporate email!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-08 07:58 PM
    i want to see an iPhone with a Storm theme!!
    10-24-08 08:05 PM
    **** no. I have an iPhone, if I wanted the theme I'd keep it. I want a Storm, give me something new to see.
    10-24-08 08:24 PM
    I love the way the iPhone UI looks but I wouldn't use a theme like it on the Storm just out of principle. I would feel like such a poseur.
    10-24-08 08:32 PM
    NOPE!!! This is not an iphone and I don't want it to be either. Otherwise, I would just get an iphone ;-)
    10-24-08 08:56 PM
    i want to see an iPhone with a Storm theme!!
    Too bad you can't do custom themes unless you jailbreak the phone

+1 for the storm
    10-24-08 08:58 PM
    That's kinda creepy.

ok very few things people say in here make me laugh but that is just too damn funny. Just thinking about that "Hey dude put this on" LMFAO

maybe it's the weed but that **** is funny.
    10-25-08 01:23 AM
    definitely not!

i don't hate the iphone but it's just ridiculous to see an iphone theme on a bb and vice versa!
    10-25-08 10:07 AM
    I am paying for a BB device that just happens to do everything the iPhone does and more. So no if i wanted an iPhone I would buy one. As it is this is not an iPhone and i will not degrade my Storm that way......
    10-25-08 12:19 PM
    I put it on my Curve and I tell all my iPhone toting friends that it was the only way I could get an iPhone that worked well with my corporate email!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ROFL! -
    10-25-08 12:36 PM
    No way. The more I use the iPhone the less I like it.
    10-25-08 01:10 PM
    I would definitely use an Iberry theme on my phone. I like the looks.
    12-13-08 12:30 AM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD