I haven't seen anyone take it on yet and I know i'm certainly excited about this car, so hopefully they'll be some other mustang fans out there excited for this one. Expect screen shots within the next 24 hours or so. I'm exploring many possibilities... Perhaps i'll be releasing more than one version of this theme. The information banner will be themed to resemble an instrument cluster. (I may replicate the 2010 Mustang instrument cluster however that is a lot of work for a free theme.) Icons will be completely custom to match the theme. Animated backgrounds are a possibility however performance may be a concern.

After recently checking out the android replica theme I am interested in consulting with the maker on that theme and will explore the possibility of using a similar hideaway icon dock.

At this time a today section is not planned for this theme but this has not been set in stone yet.

If any other developers may be interested in working together on this theme, send me a PM.
    02-23-09 06:41 AM
    I am very excited to see a Mustang theme. I cant wait to see the banner and icons. i would be willing to donate a little money if you really knock it out of the park!!!
    02-23-09 10:27 AM
    That will be sick

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 12:54 PM
    i'm def interested in this.
    04-11-09 05:38 PM
    I have been waiting for one like this.
    04-11-09 06:06 PM
    i am in....
    04-11-09 07:42 PM
    +1...not such a huge fan of the look for the new 2010, but very excited for a mustang based theme overall! can't wait to see what you do with it!...
    04-12-09 12:41 AM
    Alright. I'm excited. The avatar says it all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 12:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD