I do not normally make a thread giving props, but I notice how Wayne never really gets the credit he deserves, for the best customer service and frankly, the best functioning themes I have used to date. I know his style is different, but that is what makes his themes original. Anytime, day or night, he has worked with me to get things right or make them better. I have used his Crimsonite, for the past 2 months, what it does not show on the screenshots, are the hidden buttons he put in. Hidden app, blue tooth, messages, calender, and options plus 2 more icons for Quicklaunch and weatherbug. He is a good guy, and I have just seen to many people trashing or bashing theme makers, and him in general, for issues, sometimes they can't always control. For me, he is making the most useful themes and giving the best customer service I have had to date. Please, before putting down or insulting theme makers, they are working hard for you and designing something cool for you. All you need to do is PM or Email WJD and he will take care of you....Sorry, I know I rambled, but I have been treated very well, and I wanted to share it with everyone....
    06-09-09 08:57 AM
    I do not normally make a thread giving props, but I notice how Wayne never really gets the credit he deserves, for the best customer service and frankly, the best functioning themes I have used to date. I know his style is different, but that is what makes his themes original. Anytime, day or night, he has worked with me to get things right or make them better. I have used his Crimsonite, for the past 2 months, what it does not show on the screenshots, are the hidden buttons he put in. Hidden app, blue tooth, messages, calender, and options plus 2 more icons for Quicklaunch and weatherbug. He is a good guy, and I have just seen to many people trashing or bashing theme makers, and him in general, for issues, sometimes they can't always control. For me, he is making the most useful themes and giving the best customer service I have had to date. Please, before putting down or insulting theme makers, they are working hard for you and designing something cool for you. All you need to do is PM or Email WJD and he will take care of you....Sorry, I know I rambled, but I have been treated very well, and I wanted to share it with everyone....
    wow thanks I hope people take this in and not think im plugging myself or sommething... its all pretty much right - im here for the people...well the nice ones haha thanks man!
    06-09-09 02:23 PM
    wow thanks I hope people take this in and not think im plugging myself or sommething... its all pretty much right - im here for the people...well the nice ones haha thanks man!
    i agree truly amazing job
    06-09-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD