With all of the new sleek themes coming out, I would like to see something original and was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a windows 98 theme with some DOS mixed in. I think this would be classic to have on your phone and have that dull gray window color with the old school icons or that black command box.

I have a couple ideas for this but am quite awful with Plazmic so if anyone is interested, let me know.

thanks
    Last edited by pierce514; 05-09-09 at 11:09 AM. Reason: Description
    05-09-09 12:24 AM
    a dos theme, as in all black with only white text? That one shouldnt be too difficult.
    05-09-09 07:51 AM
    I can't imagine a DOS theme as being very appealing; Win98, however, I loved.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-09-09 07:58 AM
    If anyone is working on this, make sure you include the annoying confirmation pop-up

"are you sure you want to ______________"?

Or better yet, just a full Gray screen with a "start" button that makes all the icons show up...

Or a pop up scroll box maybe? With all the icons listed in the scroll box?

05-09-09 08:01 AM
    Don't forget to add the blue screen of death haha

05-09-09 09:30 AM
    I was just thinking like that dull gray color with those old school icons for the app list and then like the black background with white font for things like the options screen, sms/mms screen, etc.

I just think it would be cool to have a throw back like windows 98 on your storm.
    05-09-09 11:01 AM
    I might take a shot at this, I like the simplicity
    05-09-09 11:16 AM
    Just another idea for you. Make the lock screen the Blue Screen Of Death? And make a pearl version!

05-09-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD