Very nice theme. Works like a charm with the new version and .151.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 01:32 PM
    Absolutely fantastic theme! Great work! Only thing it is missing is the 2 seperate homescreen slots for Weatherbug and Meterberry. Other than those 2 things it is absolutely great. Nice work.
    There are three customizable slots if you didn't know, but the only problem is the application names don't show up rendering them useless, well not really, gotta love those shortcuts, goes great if it were to have a today section. =/
    08-13-09 01:32 PM
    Very nice theme. Works like a charm with the new version and .151.

All except for the QL issue.
    08-13-09 01:35 PM
    Very nice theme....had to customize background....but damn fine work!!!

08-13-09 01:48 PM
    Very nice theme....had to customize background....but damn fine work!!!

Fcking amazing theme, that could be that much better with everyone's considerations taken into well...consideration.
    08-13-09 01:58 PM
    So far so good, everything seems to be working for me. Great job!
    08-13-09 02:29 PM
    Just downloaded all running smooth so far, Running gabriel 2.0.4 9500 Hybrid
    08-13-09 03:24 PM
    I'm loving it. You should spicen up the plain white menus and the buttons and your golden!

08-13-09 03:41 PM
    Regarding the Wifi, no the storm does not have WiFi. I'm waiting for the Storm 2 for that feature.
    I'm the one running 5.0.140 and it works smooth except for the Sound profiles. I don't get any sound alerts when i receive emails. SMS and phone are fine but not email.
    Maybe this can be fixed on the set of fixes otherwise all good.
    The lock screen is good now, nice job

thanks for your hard work
    08-13-09 04:40 PM
    Man this is awesome. I've tried a different Win7 theme before, but this one blows it away. Works great running on .148! Thanks
    08-13-09 04:44 PM
    wow. so many posts. ive read them all. and i obviously have more work to do. lol

i only wish i had a actual storm device and not juts a simulator to test in. anyway.

i will take everyones suggestions into consideration and do the best i can to get what you guys are asking for.

ive already planned to make a version with a weather 'gadget' and hidden today. that'll def be in the next update.

thanks for all the feedback everyone.
    08-13-09 06:35 PM
    wow. so many posts. ive read them all. and i obviously have more work to do. lol

i only wish i had a actual storm device and not juts a simulator to test in. anyway.

i will take everyones suggestions into consideration and do the best i can to get what you guys are asking for.

ive already planned to make a version with a weather 'gadget' and hidden today. that'll def be in the next update.

thanks for all the feedback everyone.
    That's what happens when u make a good theme: you get plenty of feedback!

08-13-09 06:37 PM
    it works great on .151
    thanks
    08-13-09 07:04 PM
    Agreed. Great job with this. Can't wait to try out the next update!

Thanks for all your hard work with this!

And thanks for letting us be guinea pigs for you!

08-13-09 07:05 PM
    I have had this theme on my phone for awhile. I am loving it.
    08-13-09 07:15 PM
    Best Win 7 theme I have seen out there. You have done an amazing job.
    08-13-09 07:15 PM
    Where are my manners: to the OP and dev: Thanks for a wonderful job with the theme and thanks for being in the process of improving!!!!

Thread subscribed; can't wait for an update!
    08-13-09 07:27 PM
    can someone tell me the module link that i would use in which to launch quicklaunch?

also... a few people have said that they want SMS /MMS and e-mails to be separate. this confuses me. b/c i thought if you wanted it all separate, there is an option for this? nowhere in theme builder do i select if they are combined/separated.

in the start menu. i can change the 'messages' shortcut to launch SMS. but when i did this... it did nothing. i seem to only be able to select it to launch 'messages'. maybe by launching 'messages' as an app it combines automatically. i dont know im just confused by this... anyone who knows what im talkin about. help me out.
    08-13-09 08:54 PM
    Great job the theme is amazing! Thank you for your time and effort

08-13-09 09:04 PM
    I'm baffled by that as well, the separation of the SMS/MMS from emails is a function that can be selected in the options of the main mailbox. it as nothing to due with the theme.
    To Separate the SMS from the email I do the following:
    Click Messages>Options>General Options>Scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes>choose Separate from the drop down menu.

Maybe I'm wrong and if I am please let me know.

can someone tell me the module link that i would use in which to launch quicklaunch?

also... a few people have said that they want SMS /MMS and e-mails to be separate. this confuses me. b/c i thought if you wanted it all separate, there is an option for this? nowhere in theme builder do i select if they are combined/separated.

in the start menu. i can change the 'messages' shortcut to launch SMS. but when i did this... it did nothing. i seem to only be able to select it to launch 'messages'. maybe by launching 'messages' as an app it combines automatically. i dont know im just confused by this... anyone who knows what im talkin about. help me out.
    08-13-09 09:17 PM
    This is awesome man! I just wish there was a way to change the background of the application list.

Great job!
    08-13-09 09:19 PM
    I know its been said a few times but this theme is AWESOME! I am very very picky about my themes (usually switch once a week) but this is one I could stay with. The only thing missing is a spot for weatherbug and a today section. Other than that FANTASTIC!!! Great job and I am looking forward to updates!
    08-13-09 11:04 PM
    I'm baffled by that as well, the separation of the SMS/MMS from emails is a function that can be selected in the options of the main mailbox. it as nothing to due with the theme.
    To Separate the SMS from the email I do the following:
    Click Messages>Options>General Options>Scroll down to SMS and Email Inboxes>choose Separate from the drop down menu.

Maybe I'm wrong and if I am please let me know.
    When you have the launcher for messages, it will only take you to your most recently used inbox, if you had recently opened SMS/MMS then that folder should, but in the launchers case this doesn,t work, it just takes you directly to messages, even if your current setup is set to seperate inboxes.

Edit: That's why everyone wants the dev's options to override the user's options, therefore setting it to separate from plazmic will allow to view the most recently viewed from the messages launcher in the start bar, hope this clarifies it.
    Last edited by leecott; 08-13-09 at 11:21 PM.
    08-13-09 11:17 PM
    Bump <--had to bump it to the top, great work needs to be shown off!
    08-14-09 12:14 PM
    I have been running this theme on .167 for two days and it is working great. It is an amazing theme. The only things I would suggest are maybe a horizontal battery icon just so its bigger and takes up less space, I know that would take away from the windows 7ness of the theme lol but I don't think many people would mind. The other thing is the sms icon..I don't think it goes great with the rest of the icons. And I don't know if this last one can be fixed or not but when you are in the call log/contacts/dial pad menus, the bar on the top of the screen stays as the background, and when in the dailpad the numbers are cut off in the bottom. I have seen other themes that advertise a "full" dial pad so I guess there must be a solution. Thanks for a great theme and hope this stuff helps.
    08-14-09 12:30 PM
250 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD