*** UPDATED *** Hey guys! Updated the dock on the Weather version, and hopefully got the text on the homescreen smoothed down! With the new dock comes new buttons to activate the dock. Just CLICK on the ( + )> button to show the dock, and the <( - ) button to hide it! I'll hopefully have the non-weather version updated tomorrow! Thanks again, SMH - 8.31.2009

OTA is here!!!

Download Weather Version: HERE!

Download non-weather Version: HERE!

This theme is designed for your weather application in the first position in your apps menu. the next 6 will show on the hidden dock, and then the 8th will be the hidden hotspot in the top right corner of the screen. Profiles hotspot is in the top left corner. sms/mms is bottom left corner on the top half of the banner circle. messages is in the bottom half of that circle. signal = manage connections, date = calendar, time = clock, and battery meter = options.

Also! Have a 9 icon hidden dock version waiting to be made! Hopefully I'll get to work on it this weekend a little.

Last edited by smhism; 08-30-09 at 11:03 PM. Reason: added more images
    08-14-09 07:28 PM
    Screen shots usually help...just sayin'
    08-14-09 08:05 PM
    It's up. For some reason the image keeps going in and out, but thanks for lookin' out lol.
    08-14-09 08:09 PM
    On-device screen caps added!
    08-14-09 09:15 PM
    Can you make all the text show on berry weather. It kind of annoying seeing "Partly Cl...."? Thanks other than that great job on the theme.

The clock text was better on the first version of this theme.
    08-14-09 10:09 PM
    yes if you make the text on berry weather be fully readable ill def make this my new theme
    08-14-09 11:31 PM
    Call me crazy, but this would be even better without the weatherbug slot. Any chance we can a version without the top icon slot? Nice work!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-09 01:35 AM
    I really like the theme! But i'm not so big on the hidden hotspots... would it be possible to create a version that had the SMS/MMS and Messages text or something in that little circle? Plus have the profiles icon and have the 8th hidden icon (user definable) showing? For me that would be better. The other hidden hotspots are ok, its just the messages, SMS/MMS, and the user definable one that I would like to be shown(or at least have some indication of being a hot spot). like for messages maybe have a mail icon, and SMS the same thing but with SMS in the middle or something. and just have the profiles and user definiable one be shown.

Thanks! Other than that, awesome theme!!
    08-15-09 05:42 AM
    I really like the theme! But i'm not so big on the hidden hotspots... would it be possible to create a version that had the SMS/MMS and Messages text or something in that little circle? Plus have the profiles icon and have the 8th hidden icon (user definable) showing? For me that would be better. The other hidden hotspots are ok, its just the messages, SMS/MMS, and the user definable one that I would like to be shown(or at least have some indication of being a hot spot). like for messages maybe have a mail icon, and SMS the same thing but with SMS in the middle or something. and just have the profiles and user definiable one be shown.

Thanks! Other than that, awesome theme!!
    The message indicator is where the message/sms/mms hotspots are, i just replied to all of my messages before i took the screen caps. i'll think about your other suggestions of making the other hotspots viewable, but it'd really clutter up the screen and would go against the whole wii menu look. but thanks for the input
    08-15-09 10:16 AM
    Call me crazy, but this would be even better without the weatherbug slot. Any chance we can a version without the top icon slot? Nice work!!!!

I'll see what I can do. About to switch over to Vista now and start work.

On a side note, they really need to work on Plazmic for mac!
    08-15-09 10:20 AM

Non-weather version is up! Still working on other stuff
    08-15-09 02:57 PM
    Non-weather version is up! Still working on other stuff
    Thanks man!!!

08-15-09 03:01 PM
    yes if you make the text on berry weather be fully readable ill def make this my new theme
    Just change the settings in berryweather to display conditions only (temp is already on the badge anyway)

08-15-09 08:06 PM
    Too cool. Some people are just so creative (not me)!
    08-17-09 11:50 AM
    One of the nicest themes on the eyes. I really like this one. Good work man.
    08-17-09 12:51 PM
    Updated the weather version! New button to activate the dock, and the dock should be much smoother, and not jump when highlighting different icons. Non-weather update coming hopefully tomorrow!
    08-30-09 11:04 PM
    so is it compatible with .151?

Thanks
    08-31-09 04:07 PM
    so is it compatible with .151?

Thanks
    It is!

10char
    08-31-09 05:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD