My email system is working on the phone and it doers say EDGE in caps, but when i go to browser it says "your device does not currently have browser configuration service book entries." "please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device."

i called at&t and of course they say that on their end it says everythings fine which clearly it isnt since i cant even search google.

PLEASE will someone give me a step by step on how to fix this problem if anyone knows this is something that can be fixed.
    11-25-15 02:37 AM
    Step 1: Sell the storm for as much as you can possibly get for it.
    Step 2: Buy an AT&T phone.
    Step 3: Profit.

I've never understood why people go through all of the hassle of trying to get a Verizon Wireless phone to function correctly on a different carrier. It just isn't worth all of the trouble.

I don't understand why anyone would go through so much worke and frustration just to use a Storm 9530. If it was a 9550, I could kind of see it a little, but the Storm 1 was such a terrible phone. Even if you do get it working on AT&T, what will do you with a phone with such outdated hardware?
    11-25-15 05:22 AM