I purchased a win7 theme from YourFriendWayneD last night and received no confirmation. I then ordered it again thinking I did wrong, this time I went through pay pal and and got a confirmation from paypal but still NO link to OTA theme. Now I'm beginning to think I'm being charged twice for a theme I'm not getting! Where is my theme. Is this a scam?
    07-31-09 07:33 PM
    Did you buy it through here first? If so, log into your account for mobihand and it will show the purchased theme. If you pay pal the theme, Wayne might not be online right now or near a puter to send it you. It is no scam. Many of us have themes from him....Just tell me how you bought it the first time?

Also, if you did buy it 2 times, then Wayne, I am sure will reimburse you for one of them...
    Last edited by drewbe70; 07-31-09 at 07:39 PM.
    07-31-09 07:37 PM
    Did you buy it through here first? If so, log into your account for mobihand and it will show the purchased theme. If you pay pal the theme, Wayne might not be online right now or near a puter to send it you. It is no scam. Many of us have themes from him....Just tell me how you bought it the first time?

Also, if you did buy it 2 times, then Wayne, I am sure will reimburse you for one of them...
    Whew....thanks for the quick response....I bought it threw link from his crackberry post I think it sent me to mobi hand website but I don't have a mobihand app
    07-31-09 07:47 PM
    Just get on your desktop PC when you can and log into it. The OTA link should be there. If not PM or Email Wayne, he will get back to you when he gets home or as soon as he can...

Cause I am pretty sure to buy it, you would have to create an account...but Wayne could help you with that more than I can...
    07-31-09 07:49 PM
    What do I log into all I did was go to the crackberry page and clicked link and logged into pay pal and paid for it I didn't have to create an account
    07-31-09 11:57 PM
    You could also contact the CB store directly as they are the vendors who sell the theme. You dont have to wait for wayne to get back to you.
    08-01-09 12:05 AM
    You could also contact the CB store directly as they are the vendors who sell the theme. You dont have to wait for wayne to get back to you.
    So when I call them I just say I purchased a theme and didn't get the OTa link?
    08-01-09 12:42 AM
    So my late night forum posse contacted me and told me a user was having a problem with my theme...I'm out of town visiting my gf (sorry ladiez) and I have one bar reception in this country town... Ugh but as everyone knows I'm big on customer support... If you don't want to go through mobihand please contact me @ [email protected] ... I will be in town hopefully at 1pm est... Sorry for your mobihand problem..they give me a bad name sometime...and I hope all is well...thanks for helping him out to guys when I'm not here.. Remember I'm an email away!
    08-01-09 02:04 AM
    As a customer, I can vouch for Wayne's great customer support....
    08-01-09 08:51 AM
    As a customer, I can vouch for Wayne's great customer support....
    many people can vouch... and I can vouch on a great customer base that I do have... Not just the quantity but the quality of smart nice and genuine people... See Elecite from what I have heard doesn't refund and doesn't have the best customer support....this is where I put my foot down...

BTW... New Theme Coming that will blow your socks all off muahahaha
    08-01-09 09:35 AM
    I'm really glad you responded I am not worried now. I still don't have the awesome looking theme yet so I email the crackberry support. I guess there is no way to contact them by phone. I want the theme all ready this is the third day............ .
    08-01-09 11:14 AM
    I'm really glad you responded I am not worried now. I still don't have the awesome looking theme yet so I email the crackberry support. I guess there is no way to contact them by phone. I want the theme all ready this is the third day............ .
    Were you able to log into your mobihand account? If you haven't yet, do that. Any software you purchase from Crackberry or Mobihand will be there. The download links will be also.
    08-01-09 11:37 AM
    Were you able to log into your mobihand account? If you haven't yet, do that. Any software you purchase from Crackberry or Mobihand will be there. The download links will be also.
    I don't get what you mean. All I did was go to wjd crackberry theme page then clicke the button that led me to crackberry store then it made me logg into paypal and that's it. I didn't create a mobi account
    08-01-09 01:16 PM
    I don't get what you mean. All I did was go to wjd crackberry theme page then clicke the button that led me to crackberry store then it made me logg into paypal and that's it. I didn't create a mobi account
    Whenever you buy something from Crackberry it saves it for you. Go to Smartphone Software and Smartphone Accessories - MobiHand Store and register there. Click on support and log into "My Account". You will then see all the software and themes you purchased. It will also allow you to get email notifications of updates available for them.
    08-01-09 01:46 PM
    Omg I'm such an *****......thanks a lot.
    08-01-09 02:16 PM
    Downloading right now. Yes I did buy two I'm so stupid. But keep the money wjd for being bothered by this
    08-01-09 02:18 PM
    Downloading right now. Yes I did buy two I'm so stupid. But keep the money wjd for being bothered by this
    Glad you were able to get up and running as this is one of the best themes out there. I'm sure Wayne would give you a refund if you wish. He is all about customer satisfaction and making our "stormy" lives better. Enjoy.
    08-01-09 02:21 PM
    Glad you were able to get up and running as this is one of the best themes out there. I'm sure Wayne would give you a refund if you wish. He is all about customer satisfaction and making our "stormy" lives better. Enjoy.
    I really appreciate your heLp.
    08-01-09 02:58 PM
    Agreed... and thx john for helpin him out... I know sometimes its hard to get processing... so anyone ready for a new theme...huh huh?
    08-01-09 03:00 PM
    Agreed... and thx john for helpin him out... I know sometimes its hard to get processing... so anyone ready for a new theme...huh huh?
    Even though I just got this highly advanced theme I'm a latest technology person so yes I'm ready for your new theme I'm excited to see what techniques you have implemented. Question: with transitions written in code can theme developers take advantage of this and alter transitions?
    08-01-09 03:09 PM
    YES YES and dare I say YES!!!!!!!
    08-01-09 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD