Ok so i spent 7 dollars on this theme and after i downloaded it I dont receive my emails how do you fix that I hope I didnt waste 7 dollars
    03-24-09 11:25 PM
    Your theme shouldnt really have altered any of your email settings.

Do a battery pull, as you should do that after loading a new theme, and see if that solves it for you and let us know.
    03-24-09 11:29 PM
    I did a battery pull and it still is not working so i changed it back and now im not receiving emails on that one either
    03-25-09 11:07 AM
    What's wrong with the Iberry theme?

It makes a bb look like an iPhone? Need I say more?
    03-25-09 11:08 AM
    I did a battery pull and it still is not working so i changed it back and now im not receiving emails on that one either

A communication error has happened between the bbserver and your email server. All you need to do is login and re-validate your email passwords.

You can do this on your phone under email settings, or go to the actual blackberry email site and update there. Here is the link, scroll down and select your service provider and sign in, and update the password.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Smartphone and Email Setup

If you need don't remember your login info, you might have to call tech support to have them give you your login infor, or reset your password. There is an option to send the pword to your pin, but you must know your login name.

P.S. Your theme did not cause this.
    03-25-09 11:16 AM
    Nobody is emailing you.. Get over it..

I apologize, just felt my inner child kick in :-)
    03-25-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD