and while yer at it...send me the theme! :P
    03-06-09 07:23 PM
    and while yer at it...send me the theme! :P
    You're asking for a meal after all the dishes have been washed, dried, and put away. lol
    Not that there ever was a meal dealt out to begin with...
    03-06-09 07:25 PM
    You're asking for a meal after all the dishes have been washed, dried, and put away. lol
    Not that there ever was a meal dealt out to begin with...

Ya didn't save me leftovers???? I'm hurt! :P

Figured it'd be worth a try! :P

Always up to see hot naked women!!
    03-06-09 07:32 PM
    What if the guy's gf is secretly a blackberry genius and is an avid crackberry user and sees this thread?
    03-06-09 07:37 PM
    What if the guy's gf is secretly a blackberry genius and is an avid crackberry user and sees this thread?
    Then I will live a long, mentally torturous agonizing life, slowly decaying away and dying never knowing why and what had happened. She'll make sure of it. lol
    03-06-09 07:49 PM
    Ya didn't save me leftovers???? I'm hurt! :P

Figured it'd be worth a try! :P

Always up to see hot naked women!!
    Let me put it this way, as soon as I took it out of the oven, I took a whiff, she took a whiff, and I tossed it down the garbage disposal. I'm not sticking my hands in the garbage disposal with gf standing next to the switch.
    03-06-09 07:51 PM
    Civic? lol
    03-06-09 07:55 PM
    Civic? lol
    That would mean I'd have pics of her, whoohoo!
    Actually nothing to be happy about. She would definitely make my life a living **** if she was my gf and read this.
    Would her pic be worth it? Maybe! ..j/k Civ! (hopefully she isn't reading this thread just to be on the safe side)
    03-06-09 08:06 PM
    Let me put it this way, as soon as I took it out of the oven, I took a whiff, she took a whiff, and I tossed it down the garbage disposal. I'm not sticking my hands in the garbage disposal with gf standing next to the switch.
    I hear ya! :P
    03-06-09 08:51 PM
    Where the **** is o t a for this theme?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 10:41 AM
    Don't people read anymore?

03-07-09 07:23 PM
    Wow...you sir..are a moron. A hilarious moron, but a moron nonetheless. lol. jk, at this point you should probably just publish the theme and sell it on crackberry...might as wel make some cash.
    03-07-09 07:27 PM
    Make a similar theme with some girls from the internet and play it off!

.......and send ME the original theme with your current and ex girlfriends. LOL!!!! This is the funniest s**t I have EVER read! I hope your ex-gf's weren't fat
    J/K
    03-07-09 07:29 PM
    .......and send ME the original theme with your current and ex girlfriends. LOL!!!! This is the funniest s**t I have EVER read! I hope your ex-gf's weren't fat
    J/K
    Jk? So you ARE hoping they were fat?
    No they weren't. Sorry to disappoint. jk!

03-07-09 07:35 PM
    I've had a great Idea, How about you make it again so we can see what it was like?

Sounds like a good theme......
    03-09-09 01:11 PM
    I've had a great Idea, How about you make it again so we can see what it was like?

Sounds like a good theme......
    I'll tell you what. Send me some explicit pics of YOUR exes and I will "re-make" the theme for you.
    03-09-09 01:19 PM
    wow just wow
    03-10-09 01:11 AM
92 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD