just make 1 for the guy
    04-01-09 10:32 PM
    what a great thread!

hope everyone enjoys this theme i made!

pretty much every icon has been changed (look for the hidden 420 signs within the icon!) so that it reflects a custom style. there is a toking bong hourglass, animated lockscreen and many other cool things going on!

here's a link to download, sorry but you'll need to pay for this one, lots of dev went in this! the BB Storm will be published by next week!

420 Weed Theme for BlackBerry - Themes Blackberry Software

it's a bit ironic that some peeps complain about the bad effects of Marijuana when they're members of a website called "CRACKberry" i wonder where they got the "Crack" part from???

enjoy!
    Last edited by motekmobile; 08-18-09 at 10:44 AM.
    08-18-09 10:28 AM
    dang i would like a weed theme on my storm too, im 20 have have been working at my job for almost 3 years now. I own 2 cars and do all the auto repairs for the people i work with. And i do all the computer repairs there too and i have smoked everyday since i turned 18. It does not make you any dumber if anything it helps me because while im working a 9 or 10 hour day i know as soon as i get home i get to smoke and when i wake up the next morning i know i will be refreshed and ready to start my day and i wont be hungover
    08-25-09 01:45 PM
    Drugs ARE bad period... i could write many pages as to why, and one sentence as to why not. Too bad the path to self destruction isn't quick and easy.

Happy smoking.
    lol weed is good for the soul
    numberflip likes this.
    08-25-09 05:04 PM
    tetrahydrocannibanol
    08-26-09 12:22 AM
    XNIGHT--
    Yes I can. The organization is called LEAP-> Law Enforcement Against Prohibition. Look it up. It's a VERY legit group.
    09-27-09 09:52 PM
    Also, not all of them are users; most are just supporters.
    09-27-09 10:00 PM
    LOL! It's so weird u said that. As soon as I read this thread out loud my little brother said "that's so cool! I'd put that on my phone" (he's 14 and such a dork lol)
    If u have a problem with da weed themez den don't look at dem nd stop bein a ***** people like these kindz of thinz jus cuz u don't doesn't mean we can't make em. Get ova urself kk bye

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 03:31 PM
    If u have a problem with da weed themez den don't look at dem nd stop bein a ***** people like these kindz of thinz jus cuz u don't doesn't mean we can't make em. Get ova urself kk bye

WOW... you must be smoking something REAL good, cause you just responded to 6 month old post
    04-09-10 08:13 PM
    Enough talk! Pot heads! Put down the bong and make a free one! Today is 420 and can't find one for Storm! ......bummer, Dude!

04-20-10 09:13 AM
    On BB app world search "420" theres actually a pretty decent theme made by Motek Americas inc.

And also... end prohibition! Marijuana is far less harmful than alcohol, caffeine and any over-the-counter drug you would ever find. Its been around longer than us and the government is wasting millions of tax dollars on the drug war. Get your heads out of your asses and educate yourself. Man and they wonder why the economy has gone to ****.
    06-06-10 09:28 PM
    [QUOTE=Rabid-Turtle;5208095]On BB app world search "420" theres actually a pretty decent theme made by Motek Americas

How to get it for free??
    12-28-12 01:59 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD