If I already have weatherbug on my storm and I download a theme that has waetherbug on it how do I get it to show up? The reason I ask is that I did just that and my weatherbug isn't showing up on my home screen.
    04-25-09 11:56 AM
    Depending on the theme. You have to read the theme help information if it support weather bug. Usually it will be stated as WB. If it does, they will tell you where in the menu location you need to put the icon. Either in the first location, or 9th location, etc. That is where the home screen reads off.
    04-25-09 12:02 PM
    Ummm... Move it to your Home folder? After installing any new theme, I always have to redistribute my icons into the folders which I prefer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 12:02 PM
    even if it is not a wb theme you can still use it. you just have to go in and find where it is at and then move it to your first 4 or 8 etc icons. I dont know what theme you used. If it is a wb theme then most of the time there is a special placement for it...... once again find it and move there......... it may be in your downlaods folder or your applications, etc...... its still there somewhere
    04-25-09 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD