As the name implies...I've seen such beautiful OSX style themes for the bold and curve. This is one I would absolutely pay for...even 7 bucks..and it doesn't even need fancy transitions or anything
    02-11-09 08:27 PM
    excuse the ignorance but what's OSX-esque?
    02-11-09 08:31 PM
    Mac osx. I'm making one now. It will be free. If anyone can hook me up with an icon pack it will be done soon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 08:34 PM
    Mac OS X Icon Set v.1 by ~EliteByDesign on deviantART

You may have to shrink even the small size ones a bit...not sure. Should be a piece of cake with GIMP or P-shop
    02-11-09 08:38 PM
    Mac OS X Icon Set v.1 by ~EliteByDesign on deviantART

You may have to shrink even the small size ones a bit...not sure. Should be a piece of cake with GIMP or P-shop
    those icons from deviant looks nice :P can't wait to see them on the theme
    02-11-09 08:55 PM
    Im going to start working on it how do i edit all icons at once or do i have to do 1 by 1 and what browser icon you want?
    02-11-09 08:56 PM
    Im going to start working on it how do i edit all icons at once or do i have to do 1 by 1 and what browser icon you want?
    I'd prefer the Safari icon, but its up to you

Batch resizing in Photoshop | Shape Shed

Gotta be up for work in 6 hours otherwise I'd help you out with this...best of luck, can't wait for the final product!
    02-11-09 09:17 PM
    Lol ok but this is like my first theme so it will be crappy ill pm it to you so you can get it faster
    02-11-09 09:42 PM
    ok i have somewhat completed will post here so you guys can tell me what to change btw i could find all the icons for the thing so i used iphone icons instead and the iphone default background

Mac_osx.alx

that is what is completed so no OTA
    02-11-09 10:44 PM
    ok i have somewhat completed will post here so you guys can tell me what to change btw i could find all the icons for the thing so i used iphone icons instead and the iphone default background

Mac_osx.alx

that is what is completed so no OTA
    Link doesnt work for me.
    02-11-09 10:51 PM
    link isnt working for me either

so sad :'(
    02-11-09 10:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD