I love this theme, the only thing that is killing me though is the color banding issues with the beta OS's. Because of that many of the vibrant colors in this theme get just beat up with the color problems
    Is that from the Beta OS or the theme not being compatible with it?
    04-03-09 01:03 PM
    The the works great just with the beta os's the color degradation is horrendous!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 04:05 PM
    This is a very nice theme and currently my favorite and I don't need a magnifying glass to see the type or text boxes. :-) Yep I donated! Anyways thanks.
    04-04-09 10:24 AM
    I must say, I've downloaded and tried a lot of themes and have deleted all of them. I've had this theme for a straight 2 weeks now and don't plan on replacing it anytime soon. Great work! And great theme for those very picky people such as myself. Thanks again!
    04-05-09 09:08 AM
    Great theme except the icons dont seem as good as the previous dark aurora version. They seem stretched or warped in some way. Is it just my phone
    04-05-09 10:44 AM
    what happens when you download the OTA on your phone?
    Hello, sorry that I took so long to post back. When I try to load it to my phone via the destop manager's application loader the application is not even found and if i try to search for it it tells me that "no additional applications designed for your device have been found"
    04-07-09 06:03 PM
    very nice theme!!!! i like it alot!
    04-07-09 10:44 PM
    Looks nice and clean! Trying it now.
    04-08-09 12:39 PM
    First, I'd like to thank you for this theme.....It;s my favorite out of the many ive tried. I do have a question though....Is it possible to change the portrait background to a solid black? I've changed the home screen pic to one I like, but when in portrait mode, the blue with lines pops up.

Please let me know what I can do to make the change, or is you are willing to change it for me.

Thanks in advance...

Chris
    04-12-09 09:39 PM
    Am I the only one having issue with downloading the theme on my BB Storm? It say download failed everytime I try and the detail button show "907 Invalid COD File not found" error. Can anyone help?
    05-27-09 03:14 AM
    Am I the only one having issue with downloading the theme on my BB Storm? It say download failed everytime I try and the detail button show "907 Invalid COD File not found" error. Can anyone help?
    Just tested all the links and they all work.
    05-27-09 09:50 PM
    Clear your browser cache, just another fun glitch with the Storm
    05-28-09 12:16 PM
    Any chance of an upgrade for .151? I am using the 5iwb. I love this skin so much I will probably drop back to .148 if I have to.
    07-10-09 02:37 PM
    Zei's original Vistaberry works great with .151. Just make sure to set all permissions to allow or it will block your data.

Original Zei Vistaberry
    07-26-09 05:26 PM
    Any chance of an upgrade for .151? I am using the 5iwb. I love this skin so much I will probably drop back to .148 if I have to.

These versions work just as well with .151
    Last edited by jbdale; 07-27-09 at 08:20 AM.
    07-27-09 06:51 AM
    I am running .151 by Isuacell, of which I have had no problems installing, I had your old Vista theme the 5ith variation. When trying to download this superb theme, I always immediately have a frozen phone at the main screen, the menu button brings up the "option" for switch appplications, etc. but I cannot access the main menu.I did have BBM 5.0 which I thought was the issue because it kept resetting when I went to that, however upon regressing to 4.7 BBM, it still does the same thing. I am very bummed, because I want the [B]new [B] version of your theme.If you have any ideas or thoughts please let me know.
    My app memory is at 42.6 at startup, and only have a few apps installed that are 3rd party... Thanks
    07-27-09 10:13 PM
141 ... 456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD