How do I do a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Someone kill me...
    03-12-09 03:28 PM
    Haa....this is my first bb.....still getting used to it...

03-12-09 03:30 PM
    Haa....this is my first bb.....still getting used to it...

You take the batter back off your fone by slideing the clips up on either side from the bottom (where the call, bb key, escape and end call/power off button are)

then once the backing is off, take the battery out...wait 30 seconds, put it back in, put the case back on, the fone will automatically start up again.

and about the email address thing spelled out completely on the home screen, I know exactly what u mean ... but I have no way to fix this, thats why I just put all my emailing into the MESSAGES app...

If somebody knows how to make it cut off the length of app names or email addresses, please, post here. Thank you.
    03-12-09 03:39 PM
    Thanks for the knowledge!

03-12-09 03:43 PM
    Ok, found a fix for the overlapping words on the home screen....check second post (bug fixes and updates area) of this thread on first page...
    03-13-09 11:29 AM
    Uploaded final screenshot, hope these fixes help some of you guys, thanks for support!
    03-13-09 08:44 PM
    Theme updated to official plazmic. Enjoy.
    03-19-09 12:38 AM
    I've been waiting for more themes to go official before I loaded any. This was the first theme I loaded and I really like it.

I have a few bugs.
    When I click on certain apps there is a white screen that shows up a few secconds before the app finishes loading.
    When your in the phone dial pad screen, the bottom of the dial pad is half covered up.

Changes on next update.
    Adding somthing for Weather Bug, either a 5th icon or a banner with weather bugs temps.
    Click on the clock on the home screen and the clock app pops up.
    Click on the header and sound profiles app pops up.
    Click on the "signal bars" and manage connections pops up.

Also, will you make custom folders for a few 3rd party apps anyone? For instance, I use Weather bug and 3Jam in my home screen and they are both original icons.

Thanks for a great theme!

03-19-09 10:29 AM
    I've been waiting for more themes to go official before I loaded any. This was the first theme I loaded and I really like it.

I have a few bugs.
    When I click on certain apps there is a white screen that shows up a few secconds before the app finishes loading.
    When your in the phone dial pad screen, the bottom of the dial pad is half covered up.

Changes on next update.
    Adding somthing for Weather Bug, either a 5th icon or a banner with weather bugs temps.
    Click on the clock on the home screen and the clock app pops up.
    Click on the header and sound profiles app pops up.
    Click on the "signal bars" and manage connections pops up.

Also, will you make custom folders for a few 3rd party apps anyone? For instance, I use Weather bug and 3Jam in my home screen and they are both original icons.

Thanks for a great theme!

The bugs you mentioned I realize are there, but are not fixable on my part, the white screen is just the phone, I get it sometimes on all themes I use, and the dial pad, still 100% usable just a sliver of the bottom 3 keys seems "underneath" the screen, right? Ya, not fixable either :\

Thank you for your suggestions, I am currently working on the biggest baddest theme out there right now, hopefully will excite all! TTYL
    03-19-09 12:48 PM
    Bug
    - Email and sms apps don't switch to landscape at all. I can't even reply to an email or sms with the qwerty keyboard?

Anyone else having this issue?

EDIT- I am new to adding themes. Originally I did a battery pull after DLing the theme (while still running ZEN). Then I loaded the theme and was having these issues. I didn't know it needed a battery pull after loading the theme instead.

All fixed here.

Last edited by AUTO X; 03-19-09 at 02:40 PM.
    03-19-09 02:09 PM
    Yes...battery pull after installing and activating theme
    03-19-09 03:26 PM
    Much props on this theme though. As soon as I make sure it meshes well with my hybrid and doesnt have a memory leak, ill donate. I just want to make sure.

I really like they way it looks. Other than the other themes, this one is more my style. If I had to change one thing, It would be the color of the back ground behind each icon. Other than that its great!

Any change the new one will have guages? Possibly from some sort of car or motorcle?
    03-20-09 01:03 AM
    Much props on this theme though. As soon as I make sure it meshes well with my hybrid and doesnt have a memory leak, ill donate. I just want to make sure.

I really like they way it looks. Other than the other themes, this one is more my style. If I had to change one thing, It would be the color of the back ground behind each icon. Other than that its great!

Any change the new one will have guages? Possibly from some sort of car or motorcle?
    Thank you, I am glad you appreciate it! Alot of effort went into making a fully functional and eye catching theme for you guys

And you mean my next theme?

Yes....why yes there ARE gauges, of a sort.... You guys will love it...I have screenies but why would I ruin the excitement for you all?
    03-20-09 02:36 AM
    when im in landscape mode the names on the aplications i higlight ..the name of the app near the top gets like cut off
    03-20-09 06:25 AM
    - Well done - You remind me of myself with theme making - clean and sleek - I just wanted to throw my 2 cents in... Although I drink more redbull - I get thirsty seeing your theme haha
    03-20-09 06:59 AM
    when im in landscape mode the names on the aplications i higlight ..the name of the app near the top gets like cut off
    Can you post a screenie for me using CAPTUREIT app or a picture of your phone with a camera so I can see what you mean, I do not have this problem, is it ALL apps, or just apps with REALLY long names...like email addresses and what not.
    03-20-09 12:04 PM
    Is there any way you can make your monster theme work for curve 83Xx also. Theme is awsome and I cant find a good monster theme for curve anywhere!

Any help would be much appreciated!!!
    03-24-09 06:07 AM
    How can i download this theme...OTA?
    05-09-09 01:45 PM
    You have to purchase it through the crackberry store.
    05-09-09 02:55 PM
    why was it deleted?
    05-09-09 05:42 PM
    whats goin on KD how you been
    05-09-09 05:43 PM
    I lost this theme somehow. Is there any way to get it back?

06-04-09 06:16 PM
72 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD