The guy who created the Georgia bulldog theme did a awesome job. I am looking for a USC Trojan theme very similar to that. I am willing to pay or donate $75.00 if some one can create one just like that of the Geaorgia Bulldags. I am really serious and will even pay before its done. Please let me know if anyone is willing to make one in the next few days.

My email is [email protected] or text me at 513-484-4194

Thanks
    Ken

FIGHT ON Go Trojans

Good Luck Sanchez in the Draft
    02-28-09 10:32 PM
    Hopefully someone will come through for you.
    02-28-09 10:35 PM
    For that price you should be able to have the .thm file and the svg files too lol
    02-28-09 10:35 PM
    I swear there are some unbelievable themes on here and I wish i could find one person that is willing to make the USC Trojan theme at least they will get paid and its worth there time.
    02-28-09 10:37 PM
    Seems odd to me.
    02-28-09 10:37 PM
    Theres nothing odd I am a huge USC Trojan fan and have tried to find someone to make this theme and just cant find it. Thats why I am willing to pay for it. I know that its not that easy to make it so why not pay someone for there time.
    02-28-09 10:40 PM
    There's not a doubt in my mind you love the **** out of the Trojans! lol

I have just never seen anyone willing to pay so much for a theme.
    02-28-09 10:43 PM
    WHat are you looking for design wise?

icons? Zen, Today, Hidden Today etc? Color scheme, have a particular wallpaper you want?
    02-28-09 10:43 PM
    If you have seen the Georgia Bulldogs and The nightmare before christmas theme done on here by the same guy I want it to be like that. I guess its like a Zen theme.
    02-28-09 10:48 PM
    I'll see what I can do for you, i'll check it out tomorrow night after work. I still need to put some updates out for my other two themes, and post the other 3 that I've made. Just been sidetracked by wiifit and gears of war 2, lol.
    02-28-09 11:41 PM
    Sorry, but I call BS! 75 bucks for a theme? I really hope you're not wasting these theme makers valuable time with some childish antics.
    03-01-09 12:00 AM
    Sorry, but I call BS! 75 bucks for a theme? I really hope you're not wasting these theme makers valuable time with some childish antics.
    No bs I am really wanting this theme I am not wasting any of the these theme
    m makers time. I am as honest. as they come

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 12:13 AM
    wow $75 dollars for a theme !!!
    03-01-09 12:19 AM
    Ill email you tomorrow for details.

03-01-09 12:20 AM
    Ill email you tomorrow for details.

Thanks I appreciate it

03-01-09 12:42 AM
    OK, I'll bite. i can't sleep anyways

Let me know and I will finish coloring the rest of the icons. This is just a rough version.
    Last edited by Natemz; 03-01-09 at 01:14 AM.
    03-01-09 12:45 AM
    winrar......
    03-01-09 07:18 AM
    The guy who created the Georgia bulldog theme did a awesome job. I am looking for a USC Trojan theme very similar to that. I am willing to pay or donate $75.00 if some one can create one just like that of the Geaorgia Bulldags. I am really serious and will even pay before its done. Please let me know if anyone is willing to make one in the next few days.

My email is [email protected] or text me at 513-484-4194

Thanks
    Ken

FIGHT ON Go Trojans

Good Luck Sanchez in the Draft
    Dude. You must have money to burn. I hope someone knocks that out for you; you are a true fan it seems

03-01-09 07:22 AM
    That is looking perfect. Could you have the front icons bounce and could you use a picture of like Mark Snachez when you dial out and a Different icon of usc on each of the icons. Thanks let me know when you are done so I can pay you. and By the way would you be able to OTA it.

Thanks
    Ken
    03-01-09 08:39 AM
    That is looking perfect. Could you have the front icons bounce and could you use a picture of like Mark Snachez when you dial out and a Different icon of usc on each of the icons. Thanks let me know when you are done so I can pay you. and By the way would you be able to OTA it.

Thanks
    Ken
    03-01-09 08:41 AM

Thanks
    Ken
    why are you quoting the exact same thing as the guy before you.
    03-01-09 01:18 PM
    why are you quoting the exact same thing as the guy before you.
    duhhh... he is the same guy as above....
    03-01-09 01:21 PM
    You live in Cincy and want a usc theme? Carson? Frostee? Someone should make a uc theme..

03-01-09 01:29 PM
    You live in Cincy and want a usc theme? Carson? Frostee? Someone should make a uc theme..

That's what I was thinking! LOL! (Not about the UC theme, just "is this dude Carson?") LOL
    Last edited by jstkdn; 03-01-09 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Didn't want people thinking I'm a UC fan!
    03-01-09 04:35 PM
    tonight i'll be making some wallpapers on the USC Trojans and posting them on the
    Custom_Dark theme...

if this is a theme that may be your style, you're in luck because it'll be catered to usc fans now! =P
    03-01-09 11:14 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD