Hi all,

I searched but could not find an answer. Whenever I use any themes other than the default and do a hard reset (batt pull) I get the above error when the BB reboots and I enter my unlock password. When this happens, I also lose my email icon for messages and a bunch of others!!

Pulling the battery for another hard reboot doesn't work. The only thing that does is changing back to the original theme and then doing a battery pull. I can then revert to any other theme UNTIL I do another battery pull.

Any ideas guys??!!

I uninstalled all of my non oem themes other than the two I now use but this has been happening for a while now for ALL non-oem themes.
    03-01-09 11:05 AM
    Slight update... I uninstalled all of my non-oem themes, hard reboot, and then reinstalled one theme via OTA. The funny thing is that all of my custom changes to icon locations, hiding icons, etc in the theme were remembered by the BB!! Is there a config file for themes somewhere that may be corrupted? If so, can it be deleted?
    03-01-09 12:45 PM
    Hi all... no ideas on this?
    03-04-09 06:16 PM
    What OS are you running, I had the exact same situation when I was running 0.90. I have upgraded to 0.109 and these problems have all gone away.
    03-04-09 07:24 PM
    Running .76

I'm on my offices BES so upgrading before an official release isn't going to happen... even though I would really like to.
    03-04-09 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD