YOUR WAIT IS OVER ... GRAB IT HERE

Greetings Folks!

We've been slaving away at our most comprehensive theme yet- GlobeBerry 2.0: UNLEASHED! :haha:

AND IT'S HERE... kinda... If you want this theme before anyone else, you'll have to go to themes4bb to grab it. All others will have to wait a few days to get it when we drop it on the world!

Chew on this folks:

For more details, please visit our website for the full write up on this bad boy!

This one will release exclusively first at Themes4BB.com and will follow here and then to other sites!

Hit us up and let us know what you think!

Cheers Folks!
    Last edited by RR Theme Designs; 07-21-09 at 09:36 PM.
    07-17-09 04:46 PM
    Been using this one for 2 weeks now. Super great theme. It functions beautifully. This is the best R&R theme yet! Haven't had one problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 04:52 PM
    I've been waiting for ages for this to drop, you guys are gonna luv it and I'm the first to post. Take that Jose lol
    07-17-09 04:54 PM
    Been using this one for 2 weeks now. Super great theme. It functions beautifully. This is the best R&R theme yet! Haven't had one problem.

How did you beat me to the post?
    Your a girl of many talents our Kymmy.
    07-17-09 04:55 PM
    This one is a must have. Its off da hook!!! Been rocking it for a while and its da ish! Hey Gothic......Holla!!
    07-17-09 04:55 PM
    I've been waiting for ages for this to drop, you guys are gonna luv it and I'm the first to post. Take that Jose lol
    LOL!! Test U almost had it..... but no cigars for you my friend!! So take that!
    07-17-09 04:59 PM
    LOL!! Test U almost had it..... but no cigars for you my friend!! So take that!
    Could've guessed you would've noticed lol
    What up, how are things Jose?
    07-17-09 05:01 PM
    I'm great! Glad to be back. Vacation was nice. Moms met my new son and we made a mess at her house.LOL!! We had lots of fun!!

This theme is Awesome!!!
    07-17-09 05:06 PM
    I'm great! Glad to be back. Vacation was nice. Moms met my new son and we made a mess at her house.LOL!! We had lots of fun!!

This theme is Awesome!!!
    It sure is, I just luv the hidden icons on the bottom dock.
    07-17-09 05:10 PM
    It's here folks but only on Themes4BB. To be the first ones to grab this bad boy, you'll have to go there.

But fear not, we're gonna drop this one here on CB too in a few days!
    07-17-09 09:43 PM
    I bought it, but have not received the OTA yet. I got my confirmation e-mail, which I thought it was going to be in, but it wasn't.

I will post my feedback as soon as I get it. I have enjoyed your other themes, especially Gantberry Pop-Up and Blockberry.
    07-17-09 09:57 PM
    Oh I think u will really enjoy this one then.

I bought it, but have not received the OTA yet. I got my confirmation e-mail, which I thought it was going to be in, but it wasn't.

I will post my feedback as soon as I get it. I have enjoyed your other themes, especially Gantberry Pop-Up and Blockberry.
    07-17-09 10:50 PM
    Just posted the manual pic for all those who grabbed this bad boy early!

Dreamtheater, thanks for picking this up and for your continued support! I think you'll really like this one!

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!
    07-18-09 12:20 AM
    Howdy Jose Okay when I heard about this new old theme I couldn't wait to see it. I am liking this theme, as well as the original. Who would've thunk that huh? This theme is outta my norm, but I will just have to *sigh* give it a try and see how it fits....LOL Waiting for it to drop here and I will be adding this one to my R&R themes collection
    07-18-09 04:32 AM
    This theme ROCKS!!!!!!!! I've been running it for a couple of weeks and yall will love it! Very responsive and so beautiful. A must for anyone with a storm.
    07-18-09 08:02 AM
    I can visualize why there would be globes floating above the ground, but why are there tufts of grass under the globes when they are hovering in the air?
    07-18-09 08:26 AM
    I can visualize why there would be globes floating above the ground, but why are there tufts of grass under the globes when they are hovering in the air?
    LOL. They're not floating globes but globes with bases in the grass.
    07-18-09 11:20 AM
    Howdy Jose Okay when I heard about this new old theme I couldn't wait to see it. I am liking this theme, as well as the original. Who would've thunk that huh? This theme is outta my norm, but I will just have to *sigh* give it a try and see how it fits....LOL Waiting for it to drop here and I will be adding this one to my R&R themes collection
    This one wont disappoint!
    07-18-09 08:28 PM
    OK, I have had this theme for a day and really like it. The only thing I would have changed is to have a Quicklaunch hidden spot, so that I dont have to have that on my main screen. I also would have liked to to have a one icon version just for Berryweather, since I now keep QL as the other one. Full dialpad would have been nice, but its not cut-off that much. Similar layout to your other themes, but the animation and bottom "appearing" icons make this one pretty cool.
    07-18-09 09:10 PM
    i wouldnt say uber hot....buts its alright
    07-18-09 09:33 PM
    OK, I have had this theme for a day and really like it. The only thing I would have changed is to have a Quicklaunch hidden spot, so that I dont have to have that on my main screen. I also would have liked to to have a one icon version just for Berryweather, since I now keep QL as the other one. Full dialpad would have been nice, but its not cut-off that much. Similar layout to your other themes, but the animation and bottom "appearing" icons make this one pretty cool.
    You can also setup Quicklaunch to run from a conviance key and not require any icon use!

07-18-09 09:44 PM
    man i cant wait to get this theme.
    07-18-09 10:57 PM
    man i cant wait to get this theme.
    you can at themes4bb
    07-18-09 11:18 PM
    you can at themes4bb
    Ya but I prefer mobihand. I buy all my stuff from there.

07-18-09 11:21 PM
    Ya but I prefer mobihand. I buy all my stuff from there.

I hear that and also hear that folks wanna support CB as well. If you get it driectly from Mobi, I would ask that you grab it from our theme site directly as we have a MobiHand cart and it's the same thing as getting it from MObiHand. But any which way would be great!
    07-19-09 10:58 AM
91 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD