I have two very basic low memory themes. they do not lag and are very clean and useful.

Version 1.0 is an 8 icon home screen with all time today for calendar w/4 newest entries.
    Background is customizable

Version 1.5 is an 8 icon home screen with all time today for calendar w/4 newest entries.
    Background is also customizable
    For weatherbug to work make sure it is your 9th icon in your app list!!!

Screen shots and alx zip files below. Need to use DM to load the alx files in the zip

OTA link BB Storm Themes

And as always DONATIONS are very appreciated but not forced
    Last edited by Malbo; 03-30-09 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Added OTA
    03-28-09 10:55 PM
    look pretty cool ! clean and clear , try it ............thanks
    03-29-09 07:13 AM
    I've been using the WB version for a couple of days now and it's a great theme. It's very functional and I've had no noticeable lag with it.
    03-29-09 11:37 AM
    I've been using the WB version for a couple of days now and it's a great theme. It's very functional and I've had no noticeable lag with it.
    I've slightly changed it since youve been using it...now when clicking on black space in the home screen you goto app screen without having to press bb button, and the focus icons I have changed as you can see in the screen shots.

As always if you like would love some love back, Donate button down below would be appreciated but not Demanded...
    03-29-09 01:32 PM
    Excuse my ignorance, but how do you install from the DM? I've saved the ver 1 zipped file in downlods, but the DM App Loader doesn't recognize it. Thank you.
    03-29-09 05:00 PM
    To install through Desktop manager (DM).

1. Download the zip file.
    2. Unzip the files (in my themes case two, one .alx, the other .cod)
    ---Make SURE YOU PUT THEM SOMEWHERE YOU CAN REMEMBER!!! I recommend desktop.
    3. Run DM
    4. Connect your phone
    5. Open Add/Remove/Update programs
    6. Click Add/Remove
    7. This will show you a list of all your apps on your phone, click browse and goto where you unzipped the files.
    8. Select the .alx file
    9. DM will reload the list of apps available.
    10. Make sure the theme you are installing is checked and says install next to it.
    11. Wait for you phone to cycle off then back on.
    12. goto options and select themes.
    13. Select the new theme you want.
    14. once theme is loaded, I HIGHLY recommend doing a batt pull so the theme can be loaded into memory by itself.

ALL DONE!
    03-29-09 08:48 PM
    Added OTA link in first post
    03-30-09 08:16 PM
    How difficult would it be to increase the number of calendar entries that show from 4 to 6-7?
    03-31-09 04:31 PM
    How difficult would it be to increase the number of calendar entries that show from 4 to 6-7?
    For a donation I'm sure I can make it happen
    03-31-09 04:43 PM
    Can you make a single pink or black one?
    03-31-09 05:02 PM
    For a donation I'm sure I can make it happen
    Check your paypal account.
    04-01-09 08:20 AM
    Thank you Mets fan...And since I'm a phillies fan that's prolly the last you'll hear me say something like that!

As far as the theme, Anything else you want customized and what version are you running, WB or non/WB? And how many rows do you want, most that I can fit?
    04-01-09 10:21 AM
    Very Nice Work Malbo. Alot of members have been requesting a simple today theme where the calendar ALWAYS displays rather then a Hidden. Some people like to be smacked in the face with their schedule every time they pick up the phone I think. :-)
    04-01-09 10:26 AM
    Thank you Mets fan...And since I'm a phillies fan that's prolly the last you'll hear me say something like that!

As far as the theme, Anything else you want customized and what version are you running, WB or non/WB? And how many rows do you want, most that I can fit?
    I'm running the WB version. From eyeballing it, it looks like only 2, 3 at the most, additional lines would fit. I'd start with 3 and see if it looks too cramped. Don't adjust the spacing between rows as I think it's optimal right now. If 3 additional rows start to crowd the icon rows, then back off to 2.

I trust your judgement, baseball allegiances notwithstanding.
    04-01-09 11:00 AM
    I'm running the WB version. From eyeballing it, it looks like only 2, 3 at the most, additional lines would fit. I'd start with 3 and see if it looks too cramped. Don't adjust the spacing between rows as I think it's optimal right now. If 3 additional rows start to crowd the icon rows, then back off to 2.

I trust your judgement, baseball allegiances notwithstanding.
    PhilliesFan_VI Ok i was able to go up to 6 entries. If I put in the 7th it crouded into the apllication name line. So basically I added 2 extra lines. I put it up on my site, ad the link is below. I changed it to version 1.6 so you know the difference. Thank you for your donation and I hope you enjoy.
    Good luck This year as your team will need it.
    P.S. I got one more trick up my sleeve for you!!!

Click the below statement to download, It's OTA...

I CONFIRM THE METS SUCK AND PHILLIES RULE!!!
    04-01-09 07:48 PM
    LOL! Thanks!
    04-01-09 07:55 PM
    Figured you would like that
    04-01-09 07:58 PM
    Thank you for your advice. I got it and installed. A very good job wouth the program.
    04-01-09 08:01 PM
    very nice gonna add it
    04-02-09 12:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD