Long awaited but here it is....Just got this via PM so there are no screenshots.

OTA >>>> http://wap.shao-soft.com/TB/TB.jad

Not sure if I'm feelin' it but you guys can make your own decision. Wanted to make sure it was out there for the TB fans

He didn't do a bad job, I just anticipated more POW! I've been amped for this theme for weeks now! IDK...enjoy :-)

Thanks again Shao!
    08-17-09 01:54 PM
    Are there just no icons on the home screen at all? or is there some hidden spot to bring up a hidden dock?
    08-17-09 03:03 PM
    Are there just no icons on the home screen at all? or is there some hidden spot to bring up a hidden dock?
    No icons on the home screen...which is fine. But there's no hidden dock, you can't click the home screen to get the app screen, or time...calendar....etc.

IDK...
    08-17-09 09:23 PM
    I downloaded the TB theme but it didn't show up in my themes list.. Any help.?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 02:28 AM
    I downloaded the TB theme but it didn't show up in my themes list.. Any help.?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No offense to this theme's maker, but it's not really...great. I worked along with ideas from cocoacutie and made another theme with a hidden dock. You can get that from this thread: TrueBloodHD Theme
    08-28-09 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD