tpickard, I'm really enjoying this theme. Very clean, simple, and quick.
I've noticed you've been very receptive to suggestions, so I have a few. Perhaps you'll agree with me.
- I think a theme should be clean and not detract from the wallpaper. Your theme pretty much does that, but it seems like the bottom dock (I'm using the default version) its unnecessarily tall. Its blocking my wallpaper much more than I'd like. Could you make this dock shorter? It seems like that'd be possible even without shrinking the icons. Additionally, you could move the Date section from below the dock to above it (as a sub-dock sticking out a little bit from the main bottom dock) which should atleast obstruct the wallpaper a little less. Not sure about this idea, just throwing it out there.
- I like how when its locked, I can still see the date at the bottom. But could you do a custom date on the lock screen rather than utilizing the regular one, because since the regular dock doesn't stretch all the way from edge to edge, it looks a bit sloppy on the lock screen (like its formatted wrong).
- The clock seems slightly taller than necessary. I realize you are leaving some space for notifications, but I still think you could raise the time up a little bit so it doesn't look as oddly large.
- The two icons that hang high seem slightly odd in their placement. I feel like they are just kind of "there"... I think you need to make them hang a little bit higher, so that its closer to the top dock rather than just kinda on its own.
- I'm enjoying most of the icons (clean, high res, pretty) but I'm not a huge fan of the folder icons. I see what you are doing making them all obviously folders by making them black and white, but it seems a bit dull to me when half my icons are grey.
Hopefully you understand my suggestions, and maybe you'll agree with some of them. Nonetheless, I'm really loving this theme. Keep up the good work!
Edit: One more comment. I just noticed that there is no volume indicator on the top bar, which I think is a setback with this theme. I'd have to waste one of the higher icons with my volume icon, would much rather have the indicator in the top bar like in other themes. This also led me to notice that the top bar is arranged differently for the wallpaper screen and the apps screen, which kind of felt awkward and like an easy fix.