I find it really hard to beleive that with the popularity of the today theme that no one has came out with a today theme for the storm!!! Does anyone have any info on this at all??
    12-12-08 05:24 PM
    Nobody can make one until there is a Plazmic 4.7 out On their forums someone was saying it would be out in the next week or two.
    12-12-08 05:31 PM
    I find it really hard to beleive that with the popularity of the today theme that no one has came out with a today theme for the storm!!! Does anyone have any info on this at all??
    Search is your friend. Don't ignore your friend.
    12-12-08 05:38 PM
    sorry for sounding stupid but do you have a pic of the today theme on another phone? i've never seen it
    12-12-08 05:43 PM
    sorry for sounding stupid but do you have a pic of the today theme on another phone? i've never seen it
    just goto google and type "blackberry today theme" You'll get 100's of pics
    12-12-08 05:47 PM
    Its any theme that displays the next 2 calender events you have on the home screen so you dont have to keep checking your calender
    12-12-08 05:48 PM
    Its any theme that displays the next 2 calender events you have on the home screen so you dont have to keep checking your calender
    It also displays your last two missed calls until you view them, and your last two emails/sms's
    12-12-08 05:55 PM
    A today theme shows whatever the creator of the themes wants to show. When I make my themes, I always put Email, SMS, Calendar and Browser on the today screen. Depends on who builds and and what they want.
    12-12-08 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD