Has anyone tried this one yet?
    05-19-09 01:06 PM
    Oh man my husband would love it. Not many golf themes out there. Hook it up, guys!
    05-19-09 10:15 PM
    Actual photos of Tiger or based on the video games. Both would be great.
    05-20-09 08:50 PM
    Has anyone tried this one yet?
    Would you be willing to donate for it?
    05-20-09 09:04 PM
    Would you be willing to donate for it?
    "GOUGE"
    If you LIKE making themes are CAPABLE of making themes,MAKE the damn thing,I might be the only one with this opinion,but stop nickeling and diming people,Im sure a 25 cent donation or even a two dollar donation,not gonna make you a millionaire,Its a lousy two dollar theme not a frikkin kidney they want...
    BUT....on the other hand a lot of people are prepared to make a donation,,If these people wanted to make a donation to YOU for a LOUSY Tiger woods theme or any theme for that matter,,, im sure they would have emailed you......
    05-20-09 09:31 PM
    "GOUGE"
    If you LIKE making themes are CAPABLE of making themes,MAKE the damn thing,I might be the only one with this opinion,but stop nickeling and diming people,Im sure a 25 cent donation or even a two dollar donation,not gonna make you a millionaire,Its a lousy two dollar theme not a frikkin kidney they want...
    BUT....on the other hand a lot of people are prepared to make a donation,,If these people wanted to make a donation to YOU for a LOUSY Tiger woods theme or any theme for that matter,,, im sure they would have emailed you......
    I use it to update this thread buddy. http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...thread-188635/
    That way, other aspiring theme makers, or people who are just starting, can get ideas for themes to make, also fulfilling others requests. And maybe a tiny donation can get someone to work hard at something.
    Calm down, I'm not the greedy, cheap theme maker you may think I am.
    05-20-09 09:37 PM
    I use it to update this thread buddy. http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/al...thread-188635/
    That way, other aspiring theme makers, or people who are just starting, can get ideas for themes to make, also fulfilling others requests. And maybe a tiny donation can get someone to work hard at something.
    Calm down, I'm not the greedy, cheap theme maker you may think I am.
    So a two dollar donation gonna make someone work hard for it.....I THINK NOT....Isnt there a thing as self gratification without looking for something more out of it.... Sheeeesh some people....
    05-20-09 09:46 PM
    So a two dollar donation gonna make someone work hard for it.....I THINK NOT....Isnt there a thing as self gratification without looking for something more out of it.... Sheeeesh some people....
    I'm not saying all need that extra motivation. It just helps for some sometimes. Wouldn't you be glad to donate to someone who did you a favor?
    Your just looking for an argument so ill stop lol.
    "Some people..."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 10:00 PM
    I'm not saying all need that extra motivation. It just helps for some sometimes. Wouldn't you be glad to donate to someone who did you a favor?
    Your just looking for an argument so ill stop lol.
    "Some people..."

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This wasnt for argumentative purposes..This was my OPINION..
    If someone was to do me a favor,"make a theme" for example...Yes then maybe i would donate.....
    BUT....If they said to me me ill do you a favor BUT you gonna have to pay me...Then this is no longer a FAVOR..
    05-20-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD