Buy it Now! $4.99:
    Tiger Berry OSX Storm

Click down towards the middle for the application screen and the dock hides (touch above it and it hides, and then touch at the bottom for it to come back up)

*Make sure you edit the folder and take out one letter, save, and then edit again and add it back to get the folders to look like OSX folders*
    06-10-09 05:55 PM
    nice effing theme man when i get money this friday i wil for sure buy it unless you want to give it for free that is lol jk
    06-11-09 12:43 AM
    Looks like a toned down version of Appleberry. It looks good but seems to need something to distinguish it from that seeing as how Glass has the pop out folder.
    06-11-09 12:51 AM
    is there any possibility of a wb2/ql version?
    06-11-09 02:04 AM
    Looks cool, but what features does this have as opposed to hastings, ecruz or KD variations on the MAC OS?

Just curious for others sakes.
    06-11-09 02:48 AM
    nice effing theme man when i get money this friday i wil for sure buy it unless you want to give it for free that is lol jk
    Thanks

is there any possibility of a wb2/ql version?
    WB2? Weather Bug? I have a Weather & QL version

Looks like a toned down version of Appleberry. It looks good but seems to need something to distinguish it from that seeing as how Glass has the pop out folder.
    Looks cool, but what features does this have as opposed to hastings, ecruz or KD variations on the MAC OS?

Just curious for others sakes.
    Everyone is going to make a theme that is either way different or just something a little different. I released Tiger Berry OSX for the 81xx,83xx,88xx a long while ago and just ported it over from there to the Storm, 8900, Bold. I like to keep somethings simple as they work that way instead of having some huge extravagant design that takes a lot to use or get used to. My Tiger Berry OSX theme has the simple design with the bottom dock with the weather slot (if wanted) as well as the Quick Launch shortcut in the top bar for a easy to use theme. Your themes are nice and have a lot to them and I can tell you spend some time on them as do most theme developers.
    Last edited by Theme Addiction; 06-11-09 at 07:58 AM.
    06-11-09 07:54 AM
    Everyone is going to make a theme that is either way different or just something a little different. I released Tiger Berry OSX for the 81xx,83xx,88xx a long while ago and just ported it over from there to the Storm, 8900, Bold. I like to keep somethings simple as they work that way instead of having some huge extravagant design that takes a lot to use or get used to. My Tiger Berry OSX theme has the simple design with the bottom dock with the weather slot (if wanted) as well as the Quick Launch shortcut in the top bar for a easy to use theme. Your themes are nice and have a lot to them and I can tell you spend some time on them as do most theme developers.
    Meant no offense, trust me *I* like simple.

Im just saying people get so up in arms when a theme has a price tag unless it has 50 hidden on screen hot spots with 14 hidden docks that have 2 sliding sets of icons and 25 additional 3rd party app support locations with bonuses of +5 against Ogres.
    06-11-09 10:52 AM
    Oh trust me, none taken...I was just saying sometime I like simple themes and think they work better than the complex themes. And your last comments there made me laugh pretty hard lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 10:57 AM
    Oh trust me, none taken...I was just saying sometime I like simple themes and think they work better than the complex themes. And your last comments there made me laugh pretty hard lol

Keep up the good work!
    06-11-09 11:04 AM
    Thanks I appreciate it, your Storm themes are top notch as well

06-11-09 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD