TIFFANY'S & Co theme....

This was requested as custom work, but I decided to post it for free, however, for those that requested it I am hoping realize the work it takes to make these, and if they like it, please consider donating... since this WAS supposed to be contract work!

Like My Work? Why not donate to help me make more!? DONATE

UPDATE: Re-uploaded the files as people were having trouble downloading... I still don't know why as it was working a few days ago, and I didn't do anything to them since... but anyway there is a slightly different filename. The OTA link just below has been updated to reflect this.

OTA LINK

note: ignore the wifi icon.. the screenshots were taken right from the theme maker.

Last edited by Synergie; 03-10-09 at 06:45 PM.
    02-27-09 09:16 PM
    You are incredible. I am loving this <3
    02-27-09 09:26 PM
    she is awsome at making themes, no question.
    keep up the amazing work Synergie
    02-27-09 09:28 PM
    Very Nicely Done. I was just thinking no ones doing any Girl themes.
    02-27-09 09:30 PM
    great job again Synergie..
    02-27-09 09:45 PM
    I've been using this since I posted yesterday and I'm still in love
    The only thing I would change would be a different landscape lock background. In portrait, it looks great, but once you switch to landscape the image gets stretched and detracts from the rest of it.
    02-28-09 03:23 PM
    I was wondering, as Im a guy, if theres any way you could change all these Tiffany themed things in the theme.
    Its because I absolutely LOVE the icons and color scheme (Tiffany green-blue and black) you're using in the theme.
    02-28-09 03:35 PM
    I've been using this since I posted yesterday and I'm still in love
    The only thing I would change would be a different landscape lock background. In portrait, it looks great, but once you switch to landscape the image gets stretched and detracts from the rest of it.
    How many people actually look at their screen when locked? lol I will fix it, but remember that for every extra screen added, that's more memory that the theme takes up, and can cause things to run slower (because it has to save an extra whole screen's info) but I will unlock the screens and make the landscape separate.

Ok done...
    Last edited by Synergie; 02-28-09 at 04:30 PM.
    02-28-09 04:22 PM
    I was wondering, as Im a guy, if theres any way you could change all these Tiffany themed things in the theme.
    Its because I absolutely LOVE the icons and color scheme (Tiffany green-blue and black) you're using in the theme.
    I will customize themes, cost depends on how much work you want done,... PM me for a quote.
    02-28-09 04:31 PM
    nice theme well done, gf would love this one lol
    02-28-09 04:51 PM
    This is a quality theme!!! I love the colours, icons and layout. If i was a girl i'd use this
    02-28-09 06:24 PM
    you make very nice themes. any chance for a today version, or is there a fee associated w/ any custom work?
    02-28-09 08:51 PM
    you make very nice themes. any chance for a today version, or is there a fee associated w/ any custom work?
    A today version wouldn't be difficult to do, I will work on that tomorrow evening.

I also do custom work and price depends on how complicated it gets, but just to add today to this I wouldn't charge anyone for that. ...Though, donations are always accepted.
    03-01-09 02:01 AM
    Omg so excited to get this installed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 01:01 PM
    Okay so I downloaded it and its in my list of applications but not in my themes list...help! I tried a soft reset with no luck...

03-01-09 01:06 PM
    The same thing happened to me last night rollenbu. I'm just glad to know that it's not just me
    03-01-09 01:22 PM
    LOL thats where it is.. I installed, uninstalled, installed uninstalled and couldnt locate it in my themes.. Thanks i thought i was going nuts.
    03-01-09 01:24 PM
    yeah, ota link isn't installing on mine either. Thanks for considering the today version.
    03-01-09 01:24 PM
    It WAS working fine a few days ago. I went to reinstall it after accidentally messing it up and thats when it happened.
    03-01-09 01:25 PM
    I just downloaded it today, and am having the same problem as rollenbu - it's in my applications list, but not in themes.

How do you get it from the app. list to themes?
    03-01-09 01:46 PM
    Even though I would never use this I must say you have been putting out some great themes!!!!!!
    03-01-09 01:53 PM
    I PMd the OP about the issue so hopefully it will be fixed soon...

03-01-09 02:12 PM
    I downloaded this theme, but it didn't show up on the theme list. I checked the application page and found it, but somehow not be able to make it run. Any advise?
    03-01-09 03:21 PM
    It's happening to everyone. There's not really much anyone can do. I talked with the OP last night and she said she would send me the desktop manager files, but apparently it's not only me having the problem. So...sit back and wait I guess? :/
    03-01-09 03:25 PM
    Awsome theme!
    03-01-09 04:23 PM
63 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD