Do you guys have the same issues when you click buttons. For example: when you go to download a file via the web and you click the Download button, you get a blank, rectangular spot on the Download icon?

It is the most annoying thing ever and he says he can't fix it. I'm hoping if I get enough of us to email him he'll actually fix it. If you don't know what I am talking about just say so and I'll post a picture...
    -Breezer23
    04-11-09 08:48 PM
    no 10charac
    04-11-09 10:00 PM
    Yeah i've seen this on a lot of themes
    04-11-09 10:03 PM
    It drives me nuts. If I could get that fixed I'd be using all his themes for my standard themes. I know it's such a small thing but it drives me nuts, haha.
    04-11-09 10:20 PM
    Nope no problem on my end

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 10:31 PM
    the problem has to do with the cursor icon you choose in plazmic. Sometimes it shows up like that sometimes it doesn't, I am making a neon green theme that does not show like that but the neon pink theme I am making does show like that. Buggy software
    04-11-09 11:06 PM
    You don't get this problem??
    04-11-09 11:09 PM
    I'm using the grunge theme and have no problems what so ever.
    04-11-09 11:58 PM
    I don't have any issues with his Grunge theme. In fact, that is the only one that doesn't give the problem. He said it has something to do with his custom buttons? I don't know, I think it's just laziness? haha
    04-12-09 12:02 AM
    I don't have any issues with his Grunge theme. In fact, that is the only one that doesn't give the problem. He said it has something to do with his custom buttons? I don't know, I think it's just laziness? haha
    It has to do with Plazmic. If the button they choose isn't the same dimensions as the original button, when pressed, the button will "break" because it is a different size. Hopefully, this will be fixed in future releases of Plazmic.
    04-12-09 12:29 AM
    I was very disappointed with my Droid berry Elecite theme. To my knowledge he still hasn't updated that theme with Official Plazmic yet.

It's frustrating when you pay money for something and there's little to no support backing it up. I will never buy another theme from Elecite.com ever again...
    04-12-09 12:59 AM
    He always replies to me. Have you emailed him your complaint? He will usually respond.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 01:03 AM
    You don't get this problem??
    This is a problem with Plazmic. If you change the height and width of the buttons than this appears. He can't fix it. No one can. He can only reduce the black bar you see. It will still "break" to blue no matter what.
    04-12-09 03:31 PM
    I hate that they have stop updating the older themes and actually they don't send any notifications if they do updates. I am not a happy customer and will probably not purchase from them again.
    04-12-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD