As the title says.

There are so many different themes. I am looking for one that allows this, I feel it should be a checkbox somewhere in the options. "Show all icons on main screen"
    11-24-09 12:57 AM
    As the title says.

There are so many different themes. I am looking for one that allows this, I feel it should be a checkbox somewhere in the options. "Show all icons on main screen"
    Nope not possible.
    11-24-09 01:09 AM
    I wish this phone were customizable.
    11-24-09 01:12 AM
    I wish this phone were customizable.
    Its one of the most customizable phones on the market :O
    11-24-09 01:16 AM
    Its one of the most customizable phones on the market :O
    I beg to differ if I can't even arrange the homescreen's useless waste of space to include having more icons. That is basic functionality.
    11-24-09 01:20 AM
    I beg to differ if I can't even arrange the homescreen's useless waste of space to include having more icons. That is basic functionality.
    Thats what themes are for
    11-24-09 01:26 AM
    you need more than 12?
    11-24-09 01:26 AM
    11-24-09 01:27 AM
    This is alright but I can't help but ask: is there a theme that allows more than 8 icons on the homescreen without turning my phone into an iStorm?

Thanks.
    12-07-09 01:28 AM
    This is alright but I can't help but ask: is there a theme that allows more than 8 icons on the homescreen without turning my phone into an iStorm?

Thanks.
    There are plenty that show more than eight. Most of my themes do. You can also also check out any of jaxjon's x-1 thermes, they have 20, displayed in 2 groupd of 10.
    12-07-09 09:51 AM
    Actually thats the x1 Z-edition I believe from this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/op...-files-307020/
    There are others on that thread that may fit the bill for you.
    12-07-09 10:03 AM
    If you create the right error in your home screen svg, the phone will boot to the app screen and you will have no home screen. I never thought someone would actually want that to happen.
    12-07-09 10:06 AM
    So basically you want an iphone but you don't want an iphone? Make 16 folders and turn your phone sideways. I highly doubt you have more than 16 apps that you use regularly enough to justify having them ALL on your screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jusdis; 12-07-09 at 10:26 AM.
    12-07-09 10:20 AM
    There's already zen themes available that 12-16 icons on the home screen. I just made a new zen theme with 2 versions, a 18 Icon version and a 22 Icon version. I haven't posted them yet though. Is that what you're looking for? Might also make a 25 icon version

12-07-09 10:51 AM
    i-Berry.......................at least most of them at the time and still looks good....
    12-07-09 11:00 AM
    If you create the right error in your home screen svg, the phone will boot to the app screen and you will have no home screen. I never thought someone would actually want that to happen.
    Yeah, I have done this accidentally on more than one occasion! Don't know if it works well on the phone, as I have caught it in simulator. There actually is another thread in this forum for someone requesting the same type of thing (all icons on the homescreen), and there was some discussion about it there. The Storm and the Curve are really completely different phones, even though they are both blackberries. They are not going to function the same way.
    12-07-09 11:06 AM
    So basically you want an iphone but you don't want an iphone? Make 16 folders and turn your phone sideways. I highly doubt you have more than 16 apps that you use regularly enough to justify having them ALL on your screen.

I don't need to see all the icons, but anything is better than empty space. It's a waste of the screen.

Right now I have SMS, messages, youmail, google maps, music, video, BBM, and opera. These are all my essentials, I need google maps to go from appointment to appointment, SMS/messages is obvious. music/video for entertainment, BBM for talking to core staff, and youmail becaue *86 doesn't cut it.

However, I would like to be able to get to options, or calendar, or sound profiles without hitting menu. It's a matter of convenience. I can either see the red Verizon logo, or useful buttons that save me time. The red checkmark for me is far less useful than icons I click on a semi-regular basis.

There are so many things about this phone that make it different than an iPhone. I don't want an iPhone, I want a storm with 12 buttons in profile view.

Thanks for the theme suggestions.
    12-07-09 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD