Is there a theme out there that shows the power of the phone and the signal strength in percentages? An add on maybe? If so is it free?
    09-11-09 06:41 PM
    Is there a theme out there that shows the power of the phone and the signal strength in percentages? An add on maybe? If so is it free?
    There are 3 in this thread that have the battery meter in % http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/op...-files-307020/ , and there are others out there also that I have seen. I cannot say I have seen a theme with signal strength in % though. There are only 5 bars on a signal meter so it's not something conductive to percentages.
    09-11-09 08:05 PM
    The only problem with having the battery meter in a theme show percentages (like jaxjon's above this post, and mine HERE)... it's not going to be accurate (it'll be rounded up to the nearest 10%... so 81% will read 90%).

If you want accurate percentages, you should get MeterBerry. It can show your battery (with accurate percentage of power left), your free app memory, battery temperature, and a couple other things (or rotate between any combination of the above). Plus it can keep logs showing changes in the various things it keeps track of. Very nice app (Note: I didn't make it, nor do I have anything to do with the person that made it... it's just a nice app ).
    09-11-09 09:34 PM
    Pretty sure there is a way to change signal strength to dBM instead of bars or 1XEV whatever you have. Can't remember the steps. Maybe someone else can step in on that part.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD