Could I get someone to make a sweet theme centered around my new firearm?! I purchased a mew springfield XD .45 compact Thurs and would love to see a theme that 'revolves' around my new semiauto. If sexy, functionable etc, I would be more than happy to donate! If anyone wants to undertake this or another theme idea I have feel free to pm me. Some of you have awed me with you work so I would love a personal theme or two made by a couple of you.

Thanls!
    02-23-09 05:42 PM
    Congrats on the .45. Nice piece!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-09 06:48 PM
    **** Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
    I own a XD45 4" Tactical and its an awesome gun hope you like it
    02-23-09 10:25 PM
    Thank both of you! It's an excellent piece, and I shoot nice tight groupings with it. I like it much better than my Taurus .40 S&W. Anyone wanna take a "shot" at making a theme for me? If I haven't already stated....I'll donate for something nice, if anyone is interested PM me please!
    02-24-09 09:50 AM
    Could I get someone to make a sweet theme centered around my new firearm?! I purchased a mew springfield XD .45 compact Thurs and would love to see a theme that 'revolves' around my new semiauto. If sexy, functionable etc, I would be more than happy to donate! If anyone wants to undertake this or another theme idea I have feel free to pm me. Some of you have awed me with you work so I would love a personal theme or two made by a couple of you.

Thanls!
    Nice! I have the Springfield XDm 9mm. I love the way it shoots. I would love a Springfield XD theme or wallpaper also.
    02-24-09 10:09 AM
    Awww.......nobody will take on meh challenges?~
    02-26-09 08:24 PM
    i love the gun, and love th3e idea of a theme even more. however i cant do anything when it comes to making it. good luck
    02-26-09 08:27 PM
    Unfortunately I can't help with the theme, but congrats on the XD...I love my 4" 9mm...
    02-26-09 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD