I will pay for a kjdoug sucks theme anyone wanna make me one?
    I am so flattered that someone has a name like kjdoug is awesome!!! I too would like to see a kjdoug sucks theme with lots of boobs on it either as the homepage or icons!!
    06-04-09 01:35 PM
    Dude, Detroit has virtually shut down, the only thing we got is our Red Wings. They know it, we know it and the way they are playing together and have made it to the finals again, it' the only thing that holding the people of Michigan together.
    These are hard times, especially in the automotive sector! In that case I wish Detroit good luck against the Pens!!! I mean who knows they might make it 12 cups this year! 3rd place is better than last place for sure.
    06-04-09 01:40 PM
    What about our Lions
    Go Lions! The best team in football!!!
    06-04-09 01:52 PM
    it goes both ways , the 2 times zetterberg put it hands on the puck in the crease .... thats 2 penalty shots

NO call there
    actually on the first game was a penalty the second Ozzie was down and out Z laid across the line and the puck was shot into em, pefectly legal and no hand, I didn't know you were supposed to leave the net wide open while the goalies down n out with a player on top of em, if it was Cindy Crosby that made that play you Pens fans would all be yappin about how it was the greatest defensive play by a forward of the century.Even though the first game when Z grabbed it on Ozzies back if someone jabbed at it it would have been blown dead anyway.
    Last edited by dankula; 06-04-09 at 03:30 PM.
    06-04-09 02:04 PM
    Did anyone see who won the game last night?
    06-05-09 06:37 AM
    Did anyone see who won the game last night?

ummm let me think ..... Ya
    06-05-09 10:24 AM
    Been watching this thread for a bit to see if anyone would actually make a "I Hate Wings" theme. I'm watching the 5-0 shut out game right now, and I got to way what a disgraceful team the penguins are. I mean I have never seen such an awful display of a professional sports team in my entire life.

They are going to get what they deserve, a swift kick in the **** and sent home like the crying babies they are.

I don't know what this thread has to do with crackberry/blackberry, but it sure will be a great game on Tuesday.
    06-06-09 09:47 PM
    Go Wings!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 10:44 PM
    They are going to get what they deserve, a swift kick in the **** and sent home like the crying babies they are.
    And Crosby can lead them cause he has the most experience.

Go Wings!
    06-07-09 12:01 AM
    WOW!! Wings dished out a big bowl o whoop-azz last night. Someone get Cindy some tissues, he's got some crying to do.
    06-07-09 04:01 AM
    Tonight is the night. I pray the wings win. I relish the though of seeing Cindy face down on the ice kicking and screaming like a little girl when the Pens lose.
    06-09-09 01:16 PM
    hold large fire hose lol
    Hockey sucks?

*puts on asbestos suit*
    06-09-09 01:48 PM
    yepper i agree hockey player's are like a bunch of Figure Skaters lol
    Don't worry I got your back. I agree! It's like watching violent ballerinas!
    06-09-09 01:56 PM
    yes even though im having fun saying crap i live across the river in Windsor we are getting reamed allso from the close downs its getting ruff here allso keep strong buddy and be safe Myka....
    Dude, Detroit has virtually shut down, the only thing we got is our Red Wings. They know it, we know it and the way they are playing together and have made it to the finals again, it' the only thing that holding the people of Michigan together.
    06-09-09 02:02 PM
    Sorry Red wings fans but I hate Detroit...I am so sick of the third best team of all time thinking they are the best. Let's be honest if Detroit is hockey town then...Montreal must be the Motor city. So I am looking for someone to make me some sort of Red Wings suck theme and I'm sure there are more people out there who would like this...I would be happy to donate some money for it.

PS I don't want to argue with anyone...so if you flame me I will ignore you.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine!

Thanks in advance!
    STOP HATING!!!
    06-09-09 04:17 PM
    Go Wings!!!!!
    06-09-09 04:30 PM
    Anyone started work on that Detroit sucks theme yet? Way to go Penguins!!!
    06-13-09 03:08 PM
    Anyone started work on that Detroit sucks theme yet? Way to go Penguins!!!
    Nothing yet but stop by my thread and Pemp out your storm!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f139/ho...you-go-210192/
    06-13-09 09:00 PM
    hate the red wings! go wild!
    06-13-09 09:07 PM
    All i can say is better luck next year cockytown...
    06-14-09 01:44 PM
45 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD