Hey Everybody-
    I'm an avid BSG fan and was wondering if there were any BSG themes available for my Storm? Still a newbie and haven't figured most things out yet. Also is there any M*A*S*H* themes? I know, I'm a werid guy. What can I say? Would donate if needed. Just looking for something cool.

Thanks.
    02-23-09 11:07 PM
    Good luck - requested a BSG one and like one person replied . Dradis console style would be nice!
    02-24-09 05:08 PM
    How do you create a new forum. I know I'm a newbie
    02-24-09 05:26 PM
    This is all a major work in progress, and to be honest, I've hit a wall seeing as how I'm a total newb when it comes to theme-making. Most of the graphics I used aren't my work; credit for the wallpaper and icons goes to this fellow: DRADIS Icon & Wallpaper Set on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I've basically kept all the stock fonts and banner options for the time being - my main goal in this round of experimentation was to see if I could make an SVG for the home screen without screwing it up too badly.

As you can see, biggest hangup is that I haven't figured out how to enable the text for the icons on the home screen when using an SVG. Any advice from experienced theme devs would be appreciated. Also I ran out of DRADIS-type icons so the phone icon is still stock (there are 8 total - I used 7 for apps, one of which is BBM, which I forgot to move out of the IM folder before taking the screenshot).

Next is the full application list: nothing really new here - I kept all the stock options other than the wallpaper and changing some of the icons to DRADIS icons.

Lock screen: all the same other than the DRADIS sweep in the background.

Incoming call screen: rearranged some of the objects to make room for the picture.

Active call screen: everything where it was originally

The only other thing I've changed right now is that whichever icon is actively selected changes from its normal icon to the Cylon Baseship icon (the large red one that looks kind of like a base ship), though some of the icons don't do this (namely all the ones that can't be edited directly out of the Plazmic Theme Builder - haven't figured out how to do that yet).

If anyone wants to pick up where I've left off on this theme, or actually wants to use this theme on their phone despite the fact that there are major holes that need patching, let me know and I'll make the proper files available.
    Last edited by kf6tac; 02-25-09 at 12:39 PM.
    02-24-09 11:35 PM
    Missed this post! Looking real nice!
    03-01-09 07:26 AM
    I'd love to use this as is. i was trying to make a theme similar to this but got overwhelmed. please let me know how i can get the files from you
    03-11-09 01:26 AM
    Me want...
    03-11-09 09:32 AM
    oh yes please... that looks awesome.
    03-11-09 11:59 PM
    any news on this? FRACK! I want it! oh and try to include thrace and six haha
    03-18-09 01:48 AM
    I have not watched the show...But I did a theme for the "Shadow" awhile ago...If you want I can attempt a port.

Spiderman your wm theme is sick. Can it be ported to bb? Need it for the bold and I'm sure everything else too.
    03-28-09 10:50 AM
    Would love this for the storm too!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 12:45 PM
    How the frak do we not have a BSG theme yet... I'd pay for this. So say we all.
    03-28-09 03:15 PM
    My Gods, the DRADIS screens are a bit busy.
    03-28-09 05:42 PM
    haha so say we all, NICE.

That should be written on the Lock Screen!!!!!
    03-29-09 10:33 PM
    any word on this? WOuld love to add it my Storm 2
    01-13-10 09:59 PM
    I would love to download this to my blackberry!
    03-09-10 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD