OK I know this is kind of silly... but can anyone make a really nice Calvin & Hobbes theme? I mean a really nice one... not just generic wallpapers and such.
    I am a HUGE fan of Calvin & Hobbes and would really love to sport something fun like this... I hope I'm not the only one and quite a few people would want something like this as to make it worthwhile for a theme builder to make.

If it's done right it would definitely be worth a few bucks.
    08-16-09 01:11 PM
    HAHA I kinda figured I'd be the only one... oh well
    08-17-09 09:47 AM
    +1 done right it could be really cool.
    08-17-09 02:08 PM
    I requested this months ago and nobody ever made it
    08-17-09 03:03 PM
    i request this in every tour forum i hit up i need one super bad...ur not alone trust!
    08-18-09 02:37 AM
    LOL... So you guys think 4 people will be enough to get a builders attention?
    Come on folks there has got to be more people who love Calvin & Hobbes here... I mean its only one of the most popular comic strips of all time.
    Well hopefully a few more people can jump in to say they would like this theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 09:43 AM
    Resurrecting saw one for the 8520 bb, wonder if it could be adapted to work?
    10-02-09 10:33 PM
    hi!! I am also looking for a Calviin & Hobbes theme, but for the bold! I saw a great one over at cool blackberry themes, it�s for the 8900 and almost all other models except for Bold... Hope someone can make one for the rest of the models...LOOOOVE Calvin & Hobbes!
    10-03-09 01:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD