hi all i have been making some themes and all is good except for when i went to use my quicklaunch... it only shows the top entry and the rest of my list does not show unless i tap on the screen then the entry i have there will show up... does this make sense? also when i use memory cleaner, before with the oem theme it would show the list of items being cleaned, now it shows a black box and *** it goes down the list it shows what one its cleaning then it blacks out again. i know it worked before with the theme im using now but after i tweeked it some more it no longer works right, can anyone with theme skills beyond mine point me in the right direction on where to look to fix this.
    also same issue with the sound profiles it just shows the icons ... no text
    thanks for you help
    Last edited by maxum_101; 02-24-09 at 01:03 PM.
    02-24-09 12:55 PM
    I'm guessing you created the theme using the "Zen" template and it stopped working after you changed the fonts. Change the theme fonts back to default and it should work ok again.

Alternatively if you really want to change the theme fonts, rebuild your theme using the "custom" template and it should work fine.

As to why this combination messes up I have no idea

(Woohoo, my 100th post)
    02-24-09 01:41 PM
    this is a pain in the as. i tried setting it back and no luck there, any one else have any insight on this issue. dont forget the sounds profile does not show anything either just the icons
    02-24-09 02:35 PM
    Talk to Hastings or the guy that created Quicklaunch. I know Hastings fixed his to work for Appleberry....
    02-24-09 02:54 PM
    theres gotta be someone who has come across this proplem as well
    02-24-09 04:21 PM
    theres gotta be someone who has come across this proplem as well
    Bascially if you've built anything using the "Zen" template (as I stated above) you're going to run into problems. I would highly recommend rebuilding the theme using "custom". A little more work is required but you will and up with a far more stable scene. I haven't run into any problems using Quicklaunch after creating a theme using "custom" only "Zen".
    02-24-09 07:07 PM
    i have fixed it the fix for this is in the font

thank you
    02-24-09 07:20 PM
    i have fixed it the fix for this is in the font

thank you
    I know Glad you got it sorted

Change the theme fonts back to default and it should work ok again.
    02-24-09 07:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD