thanks, i was looking for some thing like this!
    04-26-09 10:28 PM
    FE

10 char

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 10:49 PM
    No I can't... for both you need to have a family member who is a Mason. So, Masons have made it impossible for an independent woman to join any part of the organization, without having to rely on a man!
    I'm not sure how it is in Canada but, the two states that I'm a member of in the US don't require you to have a family member. Just a sponser. There wasn't anyone in my family that was a mason so I emailed the Grand Lodge and inquired. Not sure of Canada's rules but, I could find out if you were interested.
    06-25-09 02:18 PM
    [QUOTE=om5elite;2889408]I'm not sure how it is in Canada but, the two states that I'm a member of in the US don't require you to have a family member. Just a sponser. There wasn't anyone in my family that was a mason so I emailed the Grand Lodge and inquired. Not sure of Canada's rules but, I could find out if you were interested.[/QUOTE

Coming from a family of Masons and women who belonged to the Eastern Star-- I do believe that you are correct and need a sponser- not necessarily a relative.
    06-25-09 07:44 PM
    I know there are certain states that allow women with no Masonic family ties to join OES, but unfortunately that is not the case here in Ohio. I think the rule should be changed because 1. there are plenty of women out there who, although not related to a Mason would make excellent Eastern Stars, and 2. the OES membership, just like all of the other branches of Masonry, are hurting for membership. Just my 2 cents. Good luck!
    07-23-09 01:18 PM
    Jubz! Any changes, updates or new Masonic themes for the storm?
    07-24-09 08:13 AM
    Sorry. I've switched to the Tour and will be making themes for that model when Plazmic gets revised for the tour.

07-24-09 09:25 AM
    I saw a really nice masonic theme for the storm but not for the curve could someone point me in the direction of one?

Thanks!!!
    08-01-09 11:40 AM
    lol are you the only mason on crackberry?

kidding bra
    Nope, he is not the only Masonic Brother on Crackberry!! I are one also. And...I am on a journey to find a Masonic theme for my BB 8310. Any suggestions!

S&F,
    Jason
    08-09-09 05:11 PM
    nicely done very fast
    09-09-09 01:55 AM
    Awesome them. Wish there were more masonic themes to show our masonic pride. Great job!
    11-09-09 08:14 PM
    Nice theme.....my father, uncle (passed), grandfather (passed) and godfather are all mason's....

i'm gonna show them (though they aren't BB users), they'll appreciate...

African Queen Cruise... ha ha, not sure if it's the same meaning as i'm used to......

My brothers you are not alone I am another mason on this forum. Just upgraded to a Bold 9700 and love it. I was happy to find this theme and will pass it along to the members of my lodge here in bend, OR. The 3 ruffians will be pleased.. Take care everyone

02-14-10 11:45 AM
    Please count another brother in this forums, Fraternal Greetings.
    04-01-10 03:14 PM
    Count this brother in too.

Hailing from the Grand Lodge of NY.
    05-13-10 01:42 AM
    how about DeMolay's?
    05-13-10 02:08 AM
    Hailing from the Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge of Michigan. PIN: 33485676

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:42 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD