first off, I just want to say a large THANK YOU to everybody who's put the time and effort into making custom themes for the Storm. I'm sure it takes a while to get them done, and your work is appreciated.

I do have 2 small requests, however...

1) I've noticed most of the custom themes have the text really close together, and the font is a slightly smaller size, in the sms, messages, options, etc. For those of us with larger hands/fingers, this can make choosing the right line a challenge. Yes, I'm aware that I can hover first to make sure I get the right one, but that doesn't help speed and ease of use.

2) I've posted in a couple different theme threads about the dialpad. It seems that this is more of an issue with leaked OS's, but with more and more people using them, this request seems reasonable. On the top part of the dialpad, the OE Precision Zen theme only has 1 info line - usually for battery, signal, and time. The custom themes seem to almost always have 2 lines of info, including network and GPS, which ends up cutting off the bottom part of the dial pad. While this seems like a petty thing, it has (at least for me) been such an annoyance that I've stopped using otherwise GREAT themes.

keep up the good work!!!
    02-16-09 07:27 PM
    Both those issues are not intentional by any theme maker, they are the result of using a beta version of Plazmic. =P
    02-16-09 07:30 PM
    The custom themes seem to almost always have 2 lines of info, including network and GPS, which ends up cutting off the bottom part of the dial pad. While this seems like a petty thing, it has (at least for me) been such an annoyance that I've stopped using otherwise GREAT themes.
    i agree 100%
    02-16-09 07:32 PM
    I didn't mean imply it was intentional. I was just hoping to bring this to attention so that it can be addressed ahead of time instead of after it's done, posted, downloaded, and feedback provided.
    Last edited by seVer916; 02-16-09 at 07:37 PM.
    02-16-09 07:35 PM
    I didn't mean imply it was intentional. I was just hoping to bring this to attention so that it can be addressed ahead of time instead of after it's done, posted, downloaded, and feedback provided.
    No worries, we know about the issue and it is irritating to us too. Most of the TM on here are perfectionists and want to come out with something sharp...unfortunately we are working with a leaked beta cdk and I for one am really happy just to have that.
    02-16-09 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD