I am new to blackberry in general my storm is my first blackberry. I apologize in advance if i am posting this in the wrong place or it has been addressed already but i have been unable to find any answers. i was wondering if it was going to be possible to get a theme that will change the appearance of the qwerty keyboard and the way it responds to being touched i just don't like the feel of the one that there is now and the blue halo the symbols get is frankly annoying i would prefer the letters to magnify or "pop".
    03-28-09 12:35 PM
    I am new to blackberry in general my storm is my first blackberry. I apologize in advance if i am posting this in the wrong place or it has been addressed already but i have been unable to find any answers. i was wondering if it was going to be possible to get a theme that will change the appearance of the qwerty keyboard and the way it responds to being touched i just don't like the feel of the one that there is now and the blue halo the symbols get is frankly annoying i would prefer the letters to magnify or "pop".

nope not possible
    03-28-09 12:37 PM
    That's something you can't change in Plazmic.
    So no.
    03-28-09 12:39 PM
    Well that kinda sucks but at least the phone is still awesome not going to let one little thing like that ruin the phone for me and with any luck future versions of plazmic will be able to do it.
    03-28-09 12:41 PM
    Well that kinda sucks but at least the phone is still awesome not going to let one little thing like that ruin the phone for me and with any luck future versions of plazmic will be able to do it.
    (Upgrade to leaked OS .109 ASAP)
    03-28-09 12:56 PM
    While i am asking stupid questions i might as well ask if it is possible to increase the size of a picture id when there is an incoming phone call. I mean with such a huge screen what were they thinking when they made the display so damn small
    03-28-09 01:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD