I've been having a problem with themes. Every time I load up a new theme on my Storm 9530 it drains out my MB. I usually have about 26+ and when I install it brings it down 3MB which isn't so bad if it were to stay there but it just DRAINS it out and in a couple of minutes it goes down to 17 and keeps dropping. Any solutions anyone may have?
    05-09-10 05:33 PM
    Go back to the original that came with the device. I've found over the past year that every theme drains your memory. Unless you like doing a battery pull every day and waiting for the thing to reboot....
    05-10-10 05:38 AM
    I've been having a problem with themes. Every time I load up a new theme on my Storm 9530 it drains out my MB. I usually have about 26+ and when I install it brings it down 3MB which isn't so bad if it were to stay there but it just DRAINS it out and in a couple of minutes it goes down to 17 and keeps dropping. Any solutions anyone may have?
    That is SOP for the STORM... not sure why RIM gave us the option to change the Themes. I really like some of the newer Themes that have motion in the backgrounds instead of just a static image. But again over time they just use to many resources on a device that does not have any to spare.
    05-10-10 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD