I have been reading that when you install .151, the OS has a very hard time running another theme and will cause all kinds of errors and memory leak. Has there been an update or fix for it to where I can run my themes?
    08-02-09 03:52 PM
    Ok. There is a theme compatability thread if you search the forums that tells you all themes that are compatable for .151. IM not sure the exact name of the thread but tis not hard to find. You can indeed use themes with .151, just some havent been updated to work with .151. Most themes have been updated.

Currently I am running WJD Win7 theme. It costs three dollars on crackberry and is by far the most complex and detailed theme I have gotten. It is really worth the buy and works with .151. Just a suggestion. If you need any more help just PM me.
    08-02-09 04:15 PM
    I have been reading that when you install .151, the OS has a very hard time running another theme and will cause all kinds of errors and memory leak. Has there been an update or fix for it to where I can run my themes?
    The way this sounds, i think the theme is compatible already, its just a crappy theme. If the theme was not 151 friendly, you would get app error 523 immediately and it would require a reboot, since that is not your problem i would just go to a different theme altogether
    08-02-09 06:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD